Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cruise For October

Featured Replies

  • Author
the only thing is, if I do come ninja, it means I can't smoke all the way from home....that means I have to drive about 30 k's as a ninja....

 

hmmmm or I stop off at a servo and do ninja change over...hmm I'd probably get arrested.... LMAO "but I'm going on a Ninja cruise...really!:

 

LMAO

 

smokings bad for you mmk

 

haha i see a issue. lol id just like pass out and crash from being suffocated in this heat. :dance:

 

meh it aint that hot :cool: just wait til summer :y:

 

and first post updated with details

  • Replies 59
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm keen but when is it because i need to put my 5k in before i go cruising or it could be a slow smoke filled trip for me and all the others behind me. peace.

ah itd be a slow trip for me. bunnings mile end is a bit out the way. where would you be cruising too?

What date?

 

I looked but can't see one.

 

A.

haha i see a issue. lol id just like pass out and crash from being suffocated in this heat. :D

 

well it's not so hot yet...plus (I hate to brag) but I've got air conditioning :D

 

 

Lesley :D

sweet as, i should be able to get my 5k in buy then ill try try to push the progress so i can come down.

i have air con too XD ahh thank god for top end models XD hehe

 

its just noisy and all. but spits ice. heheh

and yeah. i might. id be more likely if mick was there. seeing as i at least kinda kno him. lol id feel way outta place.

 

don't worry bout it! i'm kinda shy, went on my first cruise with the gang a few months ago, top bunch of boys and girls made me feel welcome :D once you see through micks metal exterior, good man xD

 

\m/

Edited by nickyboy

i might i might =] seee how it goes. my biggest issue being my car is so underpowered its nt funny. :D i wont keep up hahha

 

i wouldnt worry bout no power, most of the cars on the cruise are only 3 or 4Ks

The car has been rewired not suprisingly it took longer than expected and was still sitting in my car with a set of crimps will into the night.

 

But alas, it's all go. Add my name to the list because I'll se you there.

 

jordan

i could be there in my four door, have to see what happens with work tho. my first cruise n i will bring the missus as she is so interested in the whole idea. we'll see what happens, rego is due n I'm due in court two days later. should be good fellas

i could be there in my four door, have to see what happens with work tho. my first cruise n i will bring the missus as she is so interested in the whole idea. we'll see what happens, rego is due n I'm due in court two days later. should be good fellas

 

Thats why you come as a Ninja!!! Perfect opportunity to dress up as one . . . :P

 

Be good to see another along though :y:

ill be there definately. i just got new rims put on the car aswell so she is looking pimpolishes!

I'll be there in my puss bucket. Fusion will be riding with me :lolcry:

 

Hope to see you all there,

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.