Cruise For October

MYSTIK

the only thing is, if I do come ninja, it means I can't smoke all the way from home....that means I have to drive about 30 k's as a ninja....

hmmmm or I stop off at a servo and do ninja change over...hmm I'd probably get arrested.... LMAO "but I'm going on a Ninja cruise...really!:

LMAO

smokings bad for you mmk

haha i see a issue. lol id just like pass out and crash from being suffocated in this heat. :dance:

meh it aint that hot :cool: just wait til summer :y:

and first post updated with details

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and yeah. i might. id be more likely if mick was there. seeing as i at least kinda kno him. lol id feel way outta place.

don't worry bout it! i'm kinda shy, went on my first cruise with the gang a few months ago, top bunch of boys and girls made me feel welcome :D once you see through micks metal exterior, good man xD

\m/

Edited by nickyboy

The car has been rewired not suprisingly it took longer than expected and was still sitting in my car with a set of crimps will into the night.

But alas, it's all go. Add my name to the list because I'll se you there.

jordan

i could be there in my four door, have to see what happens with work tho. my first cruise n i will bring the missus as she is so interested in the whole idea. we'll see what happens, rego is due n I'm due in court two days later. should be good fellas

Thats why you come as a Ninja!!! Perfect opportunity to dress up as one . . . :P

Be good to see another along though :y: