October 3, 200719 yr comment_201394 Has any one tryed differnt pistions in a 5k i priced out a set of custom foriges I'm looking at 300$ a piston Report
October 3, 200719 yr comment_201396 Up until a couple of months ago I was running around 15psi on stock 5k internal!! :) wait a couple more months and I'll be running 25 odd PSI on them! Price some ACL's. :) Report
October 5, 200719 yr comment_201802 I'm running 83mm Hypertec Pistons in my 5K. They are in the catalogue to suit a Gemini. However they they did need to be machined (i think it was in the height) to make them fit. I purchased the bare 5K complete with pistons, rods and balanced bottom end for $500. The bloke i bought it off said thats a fair price because thats what it owed him. So i assume the pistons would have only been a couple of hundred at the most. Edited October 5, 200719 yr by kangaroosa Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now