Ke20 Strut Braces

YKE 20T

hi just wondering if anyone knows where or whom i can buy a front strut brace for a ke20. i'm rebuilding the front end with new springs, shocks, nolathane bushes, ball joints, tie rod ends, adjustable strut tops and a strut brace would be a nice addition. i have searched the net and couldnt seem to find anything so any info would be appreciated cheers.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G'day mate , i am also doing the front end of my KE25 and i have found these strut braces from TTT (techno toy tuning)

70-74 corolla strut brace

these come from the usa so Aus $ would be around $150 or so each + shipping

man if you are intrested in one of these we could get 2 of them and split the freight ? pm me if your intrested

Actually just checked the USA-AUS exchange rate , FARK over 90c' to Aus dollar , so now is a good time to buy stuff the usa

from my calcs $119 us dollars would be $130 aus dollars

Edited by LINDSAY

G'day mate , i am also doing the front end of my KE25 and i have found these strut braces from TTT (techno toy tuning)

70-74 corolla strut brace

these come from the usa so Aus $ would be around $150 or so each + shipping

man if you are intrested in one of these we could get 2 of them and split the freight ? pm me if your intrested

Actually just checked the USA-AUS exchange rate , FARK over 90c' to Aus dollar , so now is a good time to buy stuff the usa

from my calcs $119 us dollars would be $130 aus dollars

I'm keen for one as well :y:

PM me please

also did you have alook at those tension control rods they have. i'm not quite sure what they are?? there a serious peice of gear. my thoughts is that it is tie rod?? also the roll centre adjusters they have look pretty sweet would there be any merit in gettin a set??

Ok dudes heres the story , for a quantity of 5 for $150 AUS dollars delivred into Australia . now i don't mind organising it but i will not order anything until all are paid for and then i'll order them in , shouldn't be more than a couple of weeks ? what are everybody thoughts on this ? sound good ?

let me know

Lindzz

" Yes, we could do this. We'd need the specs required though as we never go the KE series corolla's. Just the bolt pattern on the strut top, and the length across from the the two closest bolts."

this is what he wrote to me , so if intrested parties can do the measurement of the length between the strut towers , just to make sure they are the same , should be but i like to check everything twice

Edited by LINDSAY

ok well we got : LINDSAY

DFUNKT

13BT-KE20

YKE-20T

and i'm pretty sure i can off load the other , so thats it then

actually i could probably offload a few more but any more would probably attract a tax somewhere

also i noticed we are all in different states so there will be another lot of freight to get them from me to you guys , probably be around $20-30 more cause they are kinda large , everybody still intrested ?

Edited by LINDSAY

Hi guys. I got a custom one made for mine, triangulated back to the reinforced firewall.

FYI, KE20/25 come in two (2) different PCD for the top of the strut towers. Might want to check which one (ones) you guys have got before ordering and sending over dimensions.

Cheers robj