Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke70 Panelvan

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47
  • Views 68.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • That is SO hot right now :)

  • Update pics... A mate popped over to check out the Sprinter, ended up staying and giving me a hand to polish the van up, still gotta do the roof. Cheers to Ben for the help, some pics of his car too..

Posted Images

Not sure about the mx62's but there is shite loads of pad options for the rx7 callipers including every heat range of ebc's

 

Yeah that's one of a few reasons I'm keen on the RX-7 calipers, but I still need to work out the logistics of mounting them up on XT130 struts with MA61 rotors. I have EBC reds on my MR2 and they are really good thus far! :)

  • Author

Looking good Paul!

 

Are there many aftermarket sport pads available for MX62 calipers? What is the distance between mounting bolts on the caliper?

I'm looking at running a similar setup but am worried about my pad options. The other thing I am pursuing is 4-pot RX-7 calipers with the above

rotors and struts...

 

Cheers,

Dougal

 

Whatever pads you can get for RA60/MA61 should work in the Cressida caliper too from what I understand, I'm running the ferodo pads that were in the calipers when I pulled them off the Cressy at pick-a-part and they're fine so far. RX7 calipers would be overkill I recon, and will not work with MA61 rotors as the FC runs 22mm thickness, MA61 is 18mm I think. Mounting bolts are around the 89mm mark off the top of my head. If they're for the KE20 the MX62/MA61/XT130 upgrade will be plenty.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.