My Ke20.

andro0o

its a purple ke20... thats about it lol.

reset leaves in the rear...

teardrop mirrors.

black light surrounds and stuff.

lots of goodies in the mail.

i should also like to add that i love my corolla that much that i listen to music off the mp3 player on my phone cause i hate am radio and i refuse to rip up the dash to take it out..

soon its booked in for full rust repair and respray.. however, i have no idea what colour and its governing quite abit of spending atm... its down to 3 colours: purple, orange or hot pink.. so should i...

a) spray it purple or orange and leave the interior black...

or

b)pink and have the interior done white.

lol i want to know soonish so i can order either black or white venetians.

piks...

100_0574.jpg

100_0576.jpg

100_0584.jpg

Edited by andro0o

Members dont see this ad
its a purple ke20... thats about it lol.

reset leaves in the rear...

teardrop mirrors.

black light surrounds and stuff.

lots of goodies in the mail.

i should also like to add that i love my corolla that much that i listen to music off the mp3 player on my phone cause i hate am radio and i refuse to rip up the dash to take it out..

soon its booked in for full rust repair and respray.. however, i have no idea what colour and its governing quite abit of spending atm... its down to 3 colours: purple, orange or hot pink.. so should i...

a) spray it purple or orange and leave the interior black...

or

b)pink and have the interior done white.

lol i want to know soonish so i can order either black or white venetians.

piks...

100_0584.jpg

KEEP it purple. :D :)

It looks Awesome AND Original :)

^^Agreed. Keep it that purple, looks freeking nice as. Just order some of those white venetians you were looking at and it'll be even better. Some white walls might looks pretty nice aswell. Hell, if you were even considering redo-ing the interior, do it white. Would be pimp'n :)

-Alex

yes its coming togeher slowly...

waiting for my retrim dude to call me bak to fit me in to have the front seats retrimmed now that ive decided its staying black as they've pretty much had it ....

does anyone know of a good venetian place in sydney as the one where i was gonna get mine in melbourne refuses to return phone calls or emails....

• 2 weeks later...
Did you decide on a definate colour for the car? Because I reckon the purple it is now is sexy as hell...I'd definately leave it that colour.

Very very nice car by the way, can't wait for more pics.

thanks dude, yerr its gonna stay purple, my attention is in other places atm though. leavin the body til abit later, syked to do some kind of non slow corolla motor atm.