Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Any One From Wollongong??

Featured Replies

hey guys,

wanted to know if there is any members from the wollongong area getting around in rolla's?

Edited by MIS20V

There are a few on sydneyrollaclub.com that are over your way. can't remember who they are :P figured i'd let you know.

Yeah..I am from the Gong. What Corolla Do you drive ???? FWD or RWD ????Dave

Yeah..I am from the Gong. What Corolla Do you drive ???? FWD or RWD ????Dave

I have since found pics of your AE82. So my questions was answered.

I am also from the gong, well dapto! A friend of a friend has the exact same car as mine, same colour same model only difference is the mags, and he lives in north gong near north gate! Give ya a wave if I'm cruisin past!

you know, despite the fact I'm not from Wollongong, we really should get a cruise together and head down there. its a top place to hang out and show off your wheels, and I reckon the NSW faction from Rollaclub.com needs to start pulling their weight a bit!! We really should set a date in stone and get out on the road together where we belong!!!

I'm from cronulla, close enough lol...

 

lets cruize soon.. my car is about to go bak on the road..

yeah I definitely think we should get something organised, on a sunday preferably?? any takers list your interest here and if we can get enough numbers we could do it

No-one from Sydney or Wollongong wants to go for a cruise???? Isnt that the whole purpose behind the love of our rolla's? Or possibly noone has bothered to read this thread hehe

haha i read it. Got exams atm and the t50's making some unhealthy noises so don't wanna push it and yeah.

Make a new thread for the cruise with information and possibly suggest some dates, gets the ball rolling.

  • 2 months later...

hey well I'm from lake illawarra, does anyone know a guy number plates YUM16V ? i drive past him all the time in my twinky and i beep and shit and makes me wonder if he even knows what kind of car he drives so "boo" to him!!!

if i see any of you ill shoot you a wave ;) (and yes i agree we really need to go cruizin)

  • 3 weeks later...

hey all, I'm from figtree don't have my rolla anymore but drive a subaru liberty svd 979 is my plates.

hopefully getting another rolla 2 runaround in.

cheers

DamieN

  • 3 months later...

hey I'm up in newcastle but would love to go for a nice long cruise if you can get some people and a date i would be up for it

  • 2 weeks later...

I'd be interested in going for a cruise to Wollongong, I lived there for a couple of months but had to move back to a place with a lack of beach and a lack of culture....

Also I need to pick up some mail and shite I left behind, good excuse to get it!

I'd be happy to meet in Sydney too

  • 2 months later...

Hey all I will be moving to the gong in about 3 weeks and would love to meet a few other rolla drivers, I am currently in Adelaide but yeah as I said I will be up there in about three weeks.

 

Ben :fuzz:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.