Any One From Wollongong??

MIS20V

Members dont see this ad

you know, despite the fact I'm not from Wollongong, we really should get a cruise together and head down there. its a top place to hang out and show off your wheels, and I reckon the NSW faction from Rollaclub.com needs to start pulling their weight a bit!! We really should set a date in stone and get out on the road together where we belong!!!

• 2 months later...

hey well I'm from lake illawarra, does anyone know a guy number plates YUM16V ? i drive past him all the time in my twinky and i beep and shit and makes me wonder if he even knows what kind of car he drives so "boo" to him!!!

if i see any of you ill shoot you a wave ;) (and yes i agree we really need to go cruizin)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd be interested in going for a cruise to Wollongong, I lived there for a couple of months but had to move back to a place with a lack of beach and a lack of culture....

Also I need to pick up some mail and shite I left behind, good excuse to get it!

I'd be happy to meet in Sydney too

• 2 months later...