Who Prefers Beer? Who Prefers Spirits?

hey just wondering how many people prefer beer over spirits, or spirits over beer????

personally i love spirits, reason being it gets ya drunk quiker and it tastes better for longer i rekon.. :evil:

i do drink beer every now and then but deffinatly prefer spirits.

what do you prefer??

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Double premium vodka... on ice.

No point f@$king about with poor quality vodka!!

42 Below, Absolut Level, Belvedere... Thats the way it should be!!

I used to hate beer, but now I can drink a few selected brews... Faves are Amstel (Holland), Lowenbrau (germany), and Hoegaarden Blanche off the tap!!

At the end of the day, life is too short to drink poor quality alcohol!!

meh, whatever. e.g. tonight i had a long neck of coopers "best extra stout" then a couple of absolut vodkas with pepsi.

boags' "st george" is a nice easy going beer, la chouffe's "blonde" is really tasty but $15 per longneck its a bit pricey.

bombay saphire gin is another favourite, bacardi goes down well too. not a fan of bundeberg rum but got given a 1125ml bottle of the triple distilled stuff so acquiring a taste for it.

jagermeister is great stuff - sits in the freezer for about a week, its nice for a few shots after dinner.

also really like making texan long island ice teas...

Edited by JC807

red wine for me...

Man, I used to be like that too.

But seriously, try Pinot Grigio or Pinot Gris with a nice seafood or chicken dinner... f@$k yeah!!

Full of Melon, almond and Pear flavours!!

P.S- 7shades: You avatar is the bomb!! I want to make that the icon for my Firefox!! Gold... Yay for anime!!

Edited by st.nick

oooh I forgot to mention, I've been drinking these 'WKD" Iron brew things for a while now... they're an RTD but not disgustingly sweet and syrupy like all the rest. Frikkin tasty.

oh f@$k ye dood iv bin gettin itnto them theres the orange 1 thats just tastes like creaming soda, ya can slam a 4 pack in ten mins, gosh :evil:

i hate drinking stuff to get you drunk quick

iv been into the beam longknecks but spent a night not being able to sleep (HEKTIC) can vouch for it hahaha

brown brothers delcetto? red wine is awesome and i could drink bottles if it wouldn't make me so drunk

pure blonde is really nice for a change

green apple udl's are magic,

mum got me onto the west coast coolers and there like goon in small bottles,

and last off is the goon in the red boxes, its so damn nice,

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

I'm a beer man. Carlton Draught all the way :( I do have spirits on occasion, but I don't find them nearly as nice to drink. I don't drink to get drunk (most of the time :evil:), so I would much prefer to have a nice cold beer over downing a can of rough tasting bourbon. Plus, beer is cheaper than spirits.