June 1, 200818 yr comment_250101 I would assume so. If you watch there other videos, they don't pull 6's or anything. They pull 12's or so. Report
June 1, 200818 yr comment_250106 Yeah I reckon it is 1/8 mile, but they run heaps faster than 12's on the 1/4. Once you're running that fast over the 1/8th its only really a couple of seconds more to cover the 1/4. Report
June 1, 200818 yr comment_250119 r u sure its 1/8th? i was wondering if it was somewhere between, coz it is downhill, and i thought these things were running a 7 - 8 second quarter... i never thought it was a quarter Report
June 1, 200818 yr comment_250120 The 1/8th mile is very common in overseas drag racing, You can tell its 1/8th mile by the amount of zoom having to be used by the camera, Watch a race on a 1/4 mile and you can see the difference, I also think that stanthorpe (QLD) is a 1/8th mile track. Report
June 9, 200818 yr Author comment_251957 yes is 1/8 mile but that time is for 8.5 in the 1/4 with tiny engine 1.8 liter turbo no nitrous is a heavy car 2,280lbs with the driver Report
June 10, 200818 yr comment_252066 WOWOWOWOW those crazy puerto ricans!! AMAZING! everything is immaculate!! well done.. Report
June 10, 200818 yr comment_252153 i really wish that we had 2 door ke70's in Australia. the 2 door looks so sweet. Report
June 11, 200818 yr comment_252408 Man these cars are f@$kin awesome!! I wish we had more of these over here, these guys are crazy! But I like it :P Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now