Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Toyota Pics From Puerto Rico

Featured Replies

Trev I though that was Willowbank but I want 100% sure.

 

But I have a picture of a KE15 drag car is white on my computer some where I snapped it last time I was out there watching the jet drag cars. Seems there are quite a few KE15/7 sprinter drag cars getting around.

 

Cameorn

 

Its probably Georgy Waigners car, He runs a sprinter with high cut guards.

  • Replies 126
  • Views 321.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

that car is from puerto rico hes run in the jamborre 2006 in willowbank is the champiom there category the name is the clubman racing the engine is 13b rotary engine turbo lyberty trany pr2.jpg

hey carlos casan~as you are everyware men hahahaha yeap this is my good friend from my litlle island of PR i am new here and want to say hi to all tha boyz from down under, like casn~as i am puerto rican and like the drag rollas and ol school better here are couple of my prijects to share with my frinds from aussie!

 

CANDA.jpg

IM000750.jpg

IM000849.jpg

0002.jpg

0001.jpg

Picture005.jpg

IM000097.jpg

scan0001.jpg

  • Author

toyota1515 es como el arroz y abichuela en todos lados del mundo dando la cara por los toyotas y puerto rico dale traducelo a los australianos jajajaj toyota forever

 

S5302206-1.jpg

S5302174.jpg

tuertoponce.jpg

KIKERAICING2.jpg

eltoromayor.jpg

IMG_0973-1-1.jpg

psi_5.jpg

elpinchi.jpg

cheers for the pics, keep em coming...

that car is from puerto rico hes run in the jamborre 2006 in willowbank is the champiom there category the name is the clubman racing the engine is 13b rotary engine turbo lyberty trany

 

Yes I'm aware that its Iván Martínez and he's from P/R, I have been to almost every Jambo in the past 10 years, I was just pointing out that the pic was from when he was here.

i niticed that most have the bumpers removed, i know the plastic ones are quite heavy but it seems the trend to have none at all?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.