My Ke55 A Bit Of Fun

Mighty tas rolla

hi every one i have recently recovered a old and very rusty ke55 from a backyard near my dads work. it cannot be registerd again but i was thinking of builing it up as a bit of a fun car to drive around a mates farm and up the local forestry. I have no intension of trying to damage this car just for the sake of damaging it. My plans include rebuilding and modifiying the standard 3k and exhaust. Fitting sump guard and skid plate, welded diff, beefing up front and rear bumper's and putting in a push button start.

What do you think

will get pics of the car up later tonight

Members dont see this ad

haha yeah ok you win also i would like say if any bits off this car i wont be using i will let you all know because i don't want to waste any good parts :) i will be using this car for a bit of motorkhana off road style so if there are any mods you know about please let me know

heres a very poor pic of this car sorry about the quality only taken from a phone

guncorolla.jpg

thanks

Edited by Mighty tas rolla

yeah well the main reason i am having a play around with this car isnt to win any car shows its mainly to learn about cars and to have a bit of a rally around with my mates. As for the rust the photo makes ot look worse than it really is hopefully get some better pics later in the week