Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke26wagon Now Up For Sale

Featured Replies

  • Author

Hey Guys and Gals....

Unfortunately not much has happened since last update :y:

No bloody time but that could change soon

Maybe after my KE26 Panelvan's finished we might see some sort of progress on this one

  • Replies 51
  • Views 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The silly season is finally over. :y: So now i can get back to all my projects :o

I've decided to post a couple of pic's showing the colours i am considering for the wagon. :sob:

Feel free to add suggestions/comments.

post-3246-1200041194.jpg

I think they call this 'ATOMIC'

post-3246-1200041209.jpg

And this one was 'CRUNCH'

There are one or two more that i like but i haven't got pic's yet.

 

So Guys, what do you think??? :bash: :sob:

 

I'm still thinking about colours for my rolla. Its a hard decision to make because once its done your stuck with it (good or bad) and its a shit load of work to change it later. I'm just like you, i see cars on the road with colours i like and think yep i'll get my rolla in that colour. I was going to go VW golf Gti red, then black, off a Rav 4, then BMW Beige, then white, now thinking ivory but still not sure. I'm just blabering now.. lol

 

Nice work with the car.

 

Cheers, johno :sob:

  • 1 month later...

looks good dougy,

 

got sumular plans for my wags, i should have mine here in a couple of weeks then i can start to pimp her out yeew.

  • 6 months later...
  • Author

Due to the financial crisis....well Mine anyway, I regret to announce that this beast is now up for sale :) :D

 

P.S. It comes with standard Vinyl seats in the front (NO Autotechnica seats, they're long gone)

Edited by PHATKE20S

NNNOOOOO!!! don't do it!!! You will regret it. Money will come and go but good cars are for life :)

 

Just my 2cents worth

 

Justin

I have to amend my top post. After consultation with the financial controller (wife) Consider it sold.

 

You have a PM

 

WOOOHOOO another one

 

Justin

  • Author

Off to a GOOD HOME she goes :hmm: :P

 

Sounds like it's going to become a great little wagon.......I'm happy that somebody can show her the attention that I couldn't :lol:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.