Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke26wagon Now Up For Sale

Featured Replies

You've got to love the look of an old wagon and now here it is.

Picked it up yesterday, what a sweet ride.

Plans for 5K, 5speed, 14inch steelies & hubbies, lowered and tint.

post-3246-1195048259_thumb.jpg

post-3246-1195048206_thumb.jpg

post-3246-1195048195_thumb.jpg

post-3246-1195048248_thumb.jpg

post-3246-1195048228_thumb.jpg

post-3246-1195048239_thumb.jpg

post-3246-1195048186_thumb.jpg

post-3246-1195048176_thumb.jpg

post-3246-1195048158_thumb.jpg

post-3246-1195048140_thumb.jpg

Don't know what colour to respray it yet.

I'm thinking a plain colour, Non-Metallic.

Not blue but, because PMP020 has already got one in blue,

so i'd like to be different, if possible.

Edited by PHATKE20S

  • Replies 51
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
You always find the coolest cars mate. Well done. How about red for the old girl? Chrome looks good, whole car does really. No rust to speak of?

RUST, well....it's actually got a small patch above LHR door and a spot RHlower corner of windscreen frame. :sob:

Yeah but thats it. :yes: Absolutely nothing in doors, guards, R 1/4's, sills or bonnet. :lolcry:

The chrome's A1, tailights look brand new, dashpad & hoodlining are really good

I'm happier than a pig in shit, :hmm: not bad for a coast car hey.

 

P.S. Red :hmm: :y:

Edited by PHATKE20S

Very nice mate. I can't wait to see what she turns out like. I myself am picking up my old girl tomorrow. :lolcry: They'll have to go cruising together when ready.

  • Author

Awesome Jon, make sure a start a thread here... Lets bring back the few KE2x's that are left :lolcry:

Before they dissappear forever :hmm:

Here are some shots of the rust and dents

post-3246-1195119760_thumb.jpgpost-3246-1195119747_thumb.jpg

post-3246-1195119735_thumb.jpgpost-3246-1195119721_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Ok, I've decided on RED "inspired by Matt" :y: (yet to determine which type).

 

Autotechnica buckets, Black velour interior and heaps of chrome :lolcry: :lol:

 

Stockies, low profile tyres (maybe with whitewalls) and lowered a little.....

 

Will keep you all posted as the decisions are made.

Edited by PHATKE20S

  • Author

Hi Guys

 

Been busy all week with work and getting my 4A-GE out of donor car (it's for one of my 2dr sedans NOT the wagon).

So haven't spent any time on the Wagon. :P

I have seen a few Nice colours during this week that have got me thinking. :P :)

Edited by PHATKE20S

I have a red 626 coupe in need of paint, and although I'm not the biggest fan of red cars I can't be arsed stripping it to change the colour so I've been looking around for a nicer red to lay over it.

I'm liking the new mazda reds... 3, 6, and RX8 have a very nice one with a gold metallic in the clearcoat and I think it would look porn on an old wags like yours.

  • Author
I have a red 626 coupe in need of paint, and although I'm not the biggest fan of red cars I can't be arsed stripping it to change the colour so I've been looking around for a nicer red to lay over it.

I'm liking the new mazda reds... 3, 6, and RX8 have a very nice one with a gold metallic in the clearcoat and I think it would look porn on an old wags like yours.

I like the sound of that colour. :P Thats the sort of look i was thinking of...

Thanks Mr Shades. :)

Edited by PHATKE20S

God dammit I just painted my ke26 that color was hoping noone else would.

  • Author
God dammit I just painted my ke26 that color was hoping noone else would.

Sorry mate. Havn't made any decisions yet on colour.

What state are you in?? Maybe you could still be the only one around your area....

Sorry mate. Havn't made any decisions yet on colour.

What state are you in?? Maybe you could still be the only one around your area....

 

I'm in New Zealand :lol:!!

ke26 wagons do it best :lol:

 

give it love and it will go forever.

 

i give mine shit and it goes for even longer.

 

top stuff.

cheers, scott

  • Author
ke26 wagons do it best :lol:

 

give it love and it will go forever.

i give mine shit and it goes for even longer.

 

top stuff.

cheers, scott

That's the way Scott. :down:

 

My daily 2dr gets the same wonderful treatment everyday.... :down:

and it's still alive AND well ;)

I wouldn't drive anything else if i could choose

 

Thanks Mate :D

Edited by PHATKE20S

  • Author

Hey Guys and Gals, just thought i'd update my thread.

 

Bought my wagon some Black/Gray Autotechnica Seats yesterday, it's Christmas after all. :P

 

They look great, now i'm going to match the interior to them. :jamie:

 

Will post some pictures later in the week.

 

Still undecided on exact Colour paint for her???? :lolcry:

There's some awesome paint getting around lately. It's so difficult to choose :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.