City Bay And Beach Cruise - January 12th

Scotty

WHEN: Saturday 12th January 2008

WHERE: K-Mart Anzac Highway Carpark

TIME/DEPARTURE: 12pm/12:45pm

OPEN TO: stock to hot, mild to wild

Its time to kick off 08' with a damn hot beach cruise. Being the middle of summer the weather ought be damn hot, There ought to be plenty of 'Talent' at our beaches wearing stuff all and alot of damn hot cars rolling around the beaches of Adelaide.

Now everyone who loves cruising and has a car - WE ARE CALLING YOU. Bring out your car, Stock to Hot, Mild to Wild - even 4/6/8Cyl, BRING IT. This cruise isn't gonna be big if you don't, So make the most of your youth and come to an event we will all remember and lets make it one hell of a day.

We'll be kicking the day off at K-Mart Anzac Highway, Central to most people and a good starting point to kick off the cruise around about 12 Lunch. We will be leaving at 12:45 SHARP to keep schedule. So please try and be there by 12:30 LATEST as the last 15 minutes will just be explaining and final handouts for cruise routes.

The beaches we will be visiting are -

Moana [stopping]

Christies [stopping if enough parks, If not - rolling through]

Semahpore / Largs Bay [stopping - Carpark just after the Semaphore Palais Hotel/Nightclub, Lower Level]

West Beach Skate Park [FINAL stop].

[FLYER COMING]

Now heres the easy part, Well for you guys anyways. Spread the word to all of ya mates, I don't know everyone in Adelaide but with your help we can get this day recognized by most of the car enthusiasts in Adelaide and we can all have a killer day.

Now i'll also be needing a hand to represent the cruise and i'll need a few hands committed to promoting it...that means digging out $5 out of your pocket, getting a few flyers photocopied [They will be black and white friendly] and driving around and pinning them up in the most hot spots for car guys and girls. There will be an add in the advertiser/trader 1 week prior to the event just not sure what section yet.

If you can help out with promotion or know of anyone who can, Give me a buzz or PM me.

I hope to make this day one to remember, So everyone spread the word, Post on websites, Send out SMS's, Make phone calls, Send out emails, Post up flyers, Whatever it takes and whatever you can do. It will be a good feeling rocking upto a cruise with 100 cars and knowing you helped get those numbers!. Lets try to get some good numbers!.

Thanks guys! Hope to see yas all there!!!

Enquiries/Questions/Promotions

Scotty - 0433 805 514

Cruise Co-Ordinator

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well guys and girls, this cruise is going to be a big one....Not just numbers wise but were gonna have a few of Adelaide's number one hot cars out and about with us..theres already been and idea thrown around the rotary club that theyre gonna bring out a toy from REVS engineering shop...it usually wears racing slicks, its yellow, obscene and is bloody fast. I'll keep you all updated on it. Theres going to be few tough Aussie Muscle cars out there too..a few boys with 8 cylinders will be rolling with us..some show cars too..Also even a few 4 bangers for all you guys who love your smaller? type of car.

This cruise is for everyone guys, 4's to 8's, Mild to Wild, Stock to Hot.

To give everyone an idea who the cruise is open too, Heres a list of websites its posted on

WWW.JUSTGEMSOFSA.NET

WWW.OZGEMINI.COM

WWW.HOTHOLDENS.COM

WWW.SMOKEMSBURNOUTS.COM

WWW.GARYMYERS.COM

WWW.STREETCOMMODORES.COM

WWW.AUSSIEV8.COM

WWW.ROLLACLUB.COM

WWW.AUSROTARY.COM

http://www.aznue.com.au/myForum <-- Street Holdens Magazine

WWW.NISSANSILVIA.COM

WWW.HOLDENCOMMODORECLUB.COM

WWW.TUNED4STREET.COM

This ones gonna be a big one guys, Alot of tough Adelaide cars, With a few 'extra ordinary' cars with us.

But I have to emphasize this point guys..

BURNOUTS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED...

I can't stress that enough...If one guy does a skid...You may get defected..but worse, The guys who put in the effort to help organise this wonderful day for you all and me the guy who had the idea of such a wonderful day will get all our asses kicked and possibly fined upto $10,000....thats how serious this stuff is guys..so please leave the stupid stuff till after the cruise in your own time.

Cheers heaps for your time guys!

Regards,

Scotty,

Cruise Organiser - Co-ordinator.

pretty much :jamie:.

ive already sussed that bit out, and theyre happy enough to let us be and just take a back seat aslong as no one is stupid, drives sensible and had a reasonly roadworthy car.

forthose of you playing at home - the police have been informed to basically ocver my own ass as if i don't, and someone does a massive burnout somewhere, i can be held responsible and fined.

but dsont panic, theyre cool about it.