Scotty

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ive been hearing crazy things about this cruise guys, ive heard 50 cars...70 cars...even 100 cars..theres been so much interest, i dotn really know how many are turning up!! ive done 100 cruise sheets just incase...if theres 100 cars were gonna have to run the ruise in 2 groups, 15 minutes apartto avoid clogging of spots, and at the end of the ruise we will just catch up at the last stop point i reckon...

god damn i don't think ive ever done a cruise as big as this sounds liek its going to be hehe...

ive got anothe rphotographer coming, aswell as myself, we both work with Digital SLR's and will be selling cd's of photos of the day. the cruise sheets will say $25 per d, but ive changed my mind and have dropped $5 off the price to $20 a cd.

Orders can be taken at the last stop point or just drop me an sms.

hope to see yas all there!!! its gonna go off!!

just organise a permit (it will need to be done before the w/e). A permit is $57 for a 4cyl and can be up to 3 days (why wouldnt you when theres no extra charge). Ive done it on several occasions to get my RX7 to "places of repair" when trying to clear a defect

Edited by 13BT_KE20