Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trev's Ae82 Twincam Seca

Featured Replies

  • Author
Are you on ae82ownersclub yet? Love the work you're doing. :)

 

Yeah but i havent really made a thread, I will over the weekend.

  • Replies 86
  • Views 38.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds good. Will look forward to seeing you on there. :)

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

I got it back on its wheels and took it out of the shed for a wash today, Hoping to get back into over the xmas break.

 

post-1373-1225023665_thumb.jpg

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author
SHITBOXX you neeed a punch in the eye socket to get a reality check ya gronk,

 

Its ok mate, I work with toyota's all day everyday so I know whats happening, I'd buy an AE92 but my mum said they are really good to get the shopping done with.

Edited by Trev

  • Author
you had to edit that did you you dumb ass???

 

and mynes a hatch ures is the family sedan wanker,

 

but mum don't mind going shopping in it pity she rubss, like ure mum does on my balls!

 

Yeah i forgot the 's on the end of toyota.

 

Mines a hatch in 5 door form which is called a seca.

 

English?

  • Author
Geez what was up his arse?

 

He was a rude prick from the moment he joined.

Any more updates trev ? How far from being on the road is it ?

  • Author
Any more updates trev ? How far from being on the road is it ?

 

Not far, I'm just making sure i have everything right to go before i get into it but it's looking like its going to be early next year now.

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

I got my engine dress up stuff on it a while back but i forgot to get pics, I really need to get into the engine as its covered in dust although i did remove the plug cover to dust it off.

 

post-1373-1230376738_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-1230376755_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-1230376769_thumb.jpg

  • Author

I have had the engine stand for about a year & a half and the engine has been sitting on it that long, I think its time.

Edited by Trev

engine looks good trev, you beat me to it.. i have been painting mine too. When i did the steel braid today i thought i need a hot colour so i was thinking of red cam covers.

  • Author
engine looks good trev, you beat me to it.. i have been painting mine too. When i did the steel braid today i thought i need a hot colour so i was thinking of red cam covers.

 

I did mine in rocket red/holden orange, My engine has been painted for the last 7 months, Was meant to do the box 7 months ago aswell.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.