Official Rollaclub Go-karting Thred

Teddy

NEXT KARTING EVENT

Date : Sun 21 November 2004 - Add it to your calender !!

Time : Evening Shift - STARTS 6:30 pm, but get there for 6:15, always takes at least 15 mins to get organized.

Cost : Bring $60 and you will be safe - Tradition says Late Night Mac's as well ! - on the night i will bring your deposited money and give it to you.

Event : Race Plan which includes 3 races - 1 warm up x 15 min & 2 race's x 15 mins each with position swap over inbetween

Where : Ipswich Kart Hire -, Willowbank - Ipswich. Qld. 4304 (just beside the Willowbank Drag Strip Facility)

People Needed : Target is 16 MINIMUM, but we have 17 ATM - THATS GOOD

Other Info : They do 10 karts at a time, and can have any number of people. If we get 20, then it would be really good - 10 on / 10 off and vice versa !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People coming

1. Grimwolge

2. Fook

3. Teddy

4. Redwarf

5. Irokin

6. Irokins Friend

7. Xany

8. Xanys Friend 1 (Simon, collect payment from them or what ever - just make sure they come!!)

9. Xanys Friend 2(Simon, collect payment from them or what ever - just make sure they come!!)

10. Medicine_Man

11. Trent

12. Trent's friend Andrew

13. Trent's friend Jamie

14. Trent's friend Jamie's bro

15. Pat (Silvia_Xtreme) (Contact me asap Pat, i have not heard from you in agges)

16. Shamry

17. wyldephyre

People Not coming

-Trav

-NickAe86

-Ryan

-Ian

-Mr Pintara

-TomsGpTurbo

-Andrew

-amylee021

-Savage

-Crash

-Crash's Female

-Covergirl

-------------------------------------------------------

17 have said yes. Trent, i await the next $120 into my account, although transactions take time. Simon please organize payment for your friends / just make sure they turn up !

All you 17 people must turn up ! - otherwize there will be :jason: to pay :blinks:

lol

Cheers

Edited by Teddy

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

eh... don't we just pay on the night in cash?

the only money related thing i need to do i think is put down Grimwoldge's Credit card details for the booking fee - it gets writen down in there book in pencil, and when we all turn up they erase it out of the book like last time. But if we don't turn up / or what ever, then they charge the credit card.

i just don't remeber taking any cash last time... and hymmm i just don't like the idea of having 15 peoples worth of karting money... incase anything did happen!

*looks at nitrous oxide bottle sitting in the corner*

pit crew guy: "how the hell did you manage to melt the piston?"

me: "buggers me...she just went real good for a moment...then nothing!"

Crash says hes going to try and sort out a late start with work (he starts at 2:30am) so that he is able to attend. I'll keep buggin him :thumbsup:

*looks at nitrous oxide bottle sitting in the corner*

pit crew guy: "how the hell did you manage to melt the piston?"

me: "buggers me...she just went real good for a moment...then nothing!"

Crash says hes going to try and sort out a late start with work (he starts at 2:30am) so that he is able to attend. I'll keep buggin him :thumbsup:

rofl

*wile ben is creating a diversion, teddy is draining the tank and filling up with cheap metho & some unknown cheap look alike fuel*

"BAHAHAH - lets see how she goes now"

bomb.jpg