Teddy

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

righteo, i can't find any one to take his spot - soo ive talked to ben, and we have come up with not having a race plan. Hope this doesnt annoy any one, but this means we all save $5, and automatically irons out any (more) last minuet hickup's

Cyas all there :insane:

FOXTROT UNIFORM CHARLIE KILO

Would have loved to have made it but clutch fork decided it was going to slip off on me, got the gearbox out and back in by 8:30pm, so i'm all good for work tomorrow luckily..

To anyone who is interested, I think I will be going to landborough carts within a few weeks, to take out my frustration of my damn car falling to bits on me all the time..

sob

To anyone who is interested, I think I will be going to landborough carts within a few weeks, to take out my frustration of my damn car falling to bits on me all the time..

Myself and my brother will probably be going to karts again soon (because he couldnt go with me tonight). I'm thinking of trying kingston park or the new archerfield track, so if you wanted to make the trip down.

Not a big fan of the landsbrough karts :/

great night fellas.....

GOT DRIFT!!!.....bwahahaha.....best laugh was when everyone was "trying" to drift around the track, but just kept spinning out.

i think ben was the only one that even remotely looked like he was drifting.

then there was me......spearing off the turn 1 corner 5 minutes before the end of the run. however before that i happened to demolish the front left hand wheel bearing on the number 10 kart.....had to limp it back to the pits....

anyway i had a great night.......thanks guys

It was a great evening catching up with every one, even tho the conditions were not "ideal" 100% of the time. I'm still sore from that number 3 kart (ask ben as well)!

Good to see some new faces, and i have to say shamry has the coolest fwd rolla :insane: !!!