Spotted Sydney.

KE555k

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will get a build thread up soon, but martys getting hitched soon so itll have to wait till he has the time. :lolcry:

Car is registered and running. Pictures justed posted in my gallery.

If Mick tees up a night cruise in the next few weeks i'll bring it out for a thrash and a looksee. :P

check this little ke10 out very clean and original.

haha seen that on parra rd at the dealer asked him if he wanted to sell it his nah not 4 sale but if i get 10k i will I'm like u wish it looks imac but been bogged on gaurds and rear quarter

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

been seeing a ke70 at my local dominos for a while decided to go in and ask. its got a 4agze turbo'd t50 with shortened R31 diff rollin on 14'' black spoke chrome dish mags very sleepy apart from wheels. with stock height, interior, and body work. almost fell over when SHE told me what it had

• 4 weeks later...

Up in Sydney for cold chisel and the v8's this weekend. Was just walking back to our motel, spotted a very clean white KE2X with a venetian and a novelty horn driving down paramatta road in summer hill. I was at the mobil service station across from the Marco polo motel when you beeped your horn!

P.S: Chisel rocked.

Edited by RedKE30

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...