KE555k

• 1 month later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

yeh it had white venetions on, and from memory I'm pretty sure it was a aussie fella driving it in his 20s with his system pretty loud. it was a while ago since then though

also been spotting another white ke10 on p plates around kogarah area, which is the same car on carsales been advertised atm, which looks pretty clean.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Spotted the other week ke10 in kingspark area white with Venetian blind in the rear on l plates ( my cars twin ) and also today on James ruse drv light green ke10 with primer rear half and what looked to be an intercooler behind the grill ;) I was in my ke11 at the lights and think your passenger yell something out but didn't catch it... These guys members here?

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Saw an orange KE35 with jellybean, mags driving over the small railway bridge at Waitara on Sunday arvo

I wasnt in my rolla at the time but that one looked pretty tidy

Also keep seeing a cream one parked behind Millenium Gym at Waitara, looks pretty stock and parked there regularly