radrollaz

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah i could not handle everyones excitement and what i would be missing out on.This is the camo sticker

Sounds good, in regards to sticker i think you can purchase them through rolla club. Have a look through the forum and maybe message one of the moderators they will know for sure. :'(

• 2 weeks later...

Another one out :yes:

My dizzy's F@#ked, I wont be going anywhere till a replacement turns up, gets locked, fitted and timing done again.

Only 1 week to go, can't see me being ready by then but I'll try.

Maybe next time, any idea where the next cruise will be heading? It's like a 3 hour drive for me to get to the meeting place, before the cruise even starts, then I've still gotta get home again. Just wondering if you had any other destinations planed for the future.

Cheers

Dan

Another one out :P

My dizzy's F@#ked, I wont be going anywhere till a replacement turns up, gets locked, fitted and timing done again.

Only 1 week to go, can't see me being ready by then but I'll try.

Maybe next time, any idea where the next cruise will be heading? It's like a 3 hour drive for me to get to the meeting place, before the cruise even starts, then I've still gotta get home again. Just wondering if you had any other destinations planed for the future.

Cheers

Dan

Maybe next time then, hopefully you get it sorted in time. How about we put the next destination up for a vote, the date will be Sunday June 15th. HVR-OOS suggest something a little closer for you, but the main thing to consider is location, location, location. It has to have plenty of parking, BBQ area as i plan on having a big barby on the next cruze and some nice views would be great. Obviously the drive there has to be good aswell. :yes:

Edited by radrollaz

Don't get me wrong man, I'm not complaining about the distance was just wondering if it was gonna be the same destination each cruise. I was planing on staying in Sydney over night at my sisters but she's moving house that weekend too.

Problem is that there's not a lot going on out my way but shitty roads, and it is a Sydneysiders cruise so you can't please everyone. There's still a chance I'll make it but if not the next one shouldn't be a problem.

Anyway, prop's to you for organising such a huge cruise and hopefully it will keep on getting bigger :yes:

Cheers

Dan

Hey Dan, it would be good to get some feedback from other people on the forum as to were we could go, as i don't know many good spots. When i put the next cruze up on the forum we can have a vote and hopefully its a little closer for a few people. Were are you from anyways ? I so hope you get the wagon fixed as one of my mates loves Ke70's/ Ae71's and i know he'd love to see your car. Aswell as me of course :yes: Good Luck :P

Hey Dan, it would be good to get some feedback from other people on the forum as to were we could go, as i don't know many good spots. When i put the next cruze up on the forum we can have a vote and hopefully its a little closer for a few people. Were are you from anyways ? I so hope you get the wagon fixed as one of my mates loves Ke70's/ Ae71's and i know he'd love to see your car. Aswell as me of course :P Good Luck :yes:

Yeah someones gotta know of some cool cruise destination's.

The pic's in the other thread are the same place I drove my sister to to get her wedding photos taken, very nice location but that hills a bitch when you've got to carry an esky full of beer and wine to the top.

I remember reading somewhere a while ago (toy mods maybe?) about a cruise to the Wolgan/Mega long valley area Don't know how that turned out but I see enough of the bush and would rather go coastal personally, something about beaches and bikinis appeals to me :yes:

Anyway, I'm in Lithgow on the other side of the Blue Mountains west of Sydney. I've got a Dizzy on the way but Australia post sucks ass and trying to find time to get it to the shop to get it locked and the timing set up is the problem. I wonder how much a rental rolla would cost for the day :cool:

I just bought a new digital video camera to for the cruise, and started making a mount for some in car camera action, devastated.

Yeah someones gotta know of some cool cruise destination's.

The pic's in the other thread are the same place I drove my sister to to get her wedding photos taken, very nice location but that hills a bitch when you've got to carry an esky full of beer and wine to the top.

I remember reading somewhere a while ago (toy mods maybe?) about a cruise to the Wolgan/Mega long valley area Don't know how that turned out but I see enough of the bush and would rather go coastal personally, something about beaches and bikinis appeals to me :wink:

Anyway, I'm in Lithgow on the other side of the Blue Mountains west of Sydney. I've got a Dizzy on the way but Australia post sucks ass and trying to find time to get it to the shop to get it locked and the timing set up is the problem. I wonder how much a rental rolla would cost for the day :hmm:

I just bought a new digital video camera to for the cruise, and started making a mount for some in car camera action, devastated.

Hopefully it all works out with the dizzy, but i don't like your chances. There will definatley be alot more cruzes in the future and if you don't make it ill be shore to post heaps of pics up for you to see. :y:

Yeah that hill is a really tuff, i nearly died just walking up it last time i was there with cuzzo to check out the location. :D

Edited by radrollaz