• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope to come along if I don't blow my car up at Powercruise :-) KE20 SR20DET

Cheers

Matt

Would be great to have you there matt, that will make two ke20 SR20det powered beast's their , your's and my cousin's. Hope to see you there :) were you at the last meet up in december with the green coloured ke20. :(

Yeah, that was me mate, unfortunately couldn't come along for the cruise last time as I had a BBQ to go to, looking forward to this one but!

Your car was what inspired my cousin to build his KE20 we spoke to the original owner who built it years ago wally ,he gave us an insight into the conversion and thats how we got started. It would be great to have you there , will your mate come in the Ke26 wagon that was at the meet up aswell, it looked clean as. :)

Hey guy's,

Put me on the maybe list, getting my cat rego'ed on Monday :)

So if I get all the gremlins sorted, and all is well at the new job I'll be there.

KE70 Wagon --->4agte (ghetto spec)

Cheers

Dan

Sweet, ill put you on the list mate. :(

Your car was what inspired my cousin to build his KE20 we spoke to the original owner who built it years ago wally ,he gave us an insight into the conversion and thats how we got started. It would be great to have you there , will your mate come in the Ke26 wagon that was at the meet up aswell, it looked clean as. |blink|

Yeah, I know Wally, he did a good job on the conversion, Ben and Insight Motorsports took it to the next level with the forged internals and bolt ons etc. I love your cousin's KE20, such a good sleeper, would haul ass on the street with the setup he's got. I prefer sleepers like his car and your KE30, nothing like a good sleeper! Mine is really a bit of a waste of time on street tyres, just frys them and then its time to change gears again!

My mate in the wagon might come along too, he's just had a new baby though so he's pretty busy with that at the moment.

Cheers

Mattt

Yeah, I know Wally, he did a good job on the conversion, Ben and Insight Motorsports took it to the next level with the forged internals and bolt ons etc. I love your cousin's KE20, such a good sleeper, would haul ass on the street with the setup he's got. I prefer sleepers like his car and your KE30, nothing like a good sleeper! Mine is really a bit of a waste of time on street tyres, just frys them and then its time to change gears again!

My mate in the wagon might come along too, he's just had a new baby though so he's pretty busy with that at the moment.

Cheers

Mattt

Yeah Ben definatley took it to the next level, as ive seen your car go through several stages as i use to get scott to tune my old R31 skyline and saw your car there a few times and spoke to ben aswell. Sleepers are cool and don't attract attention from the autorities as much but eventually ill go in the same direction as your car as i too love the look of big rims on a retro old skool car. Have you run the car at wsid since you've had it ? I think Ben ran a 11.2 or there abouts which is very fast. Hope to see you at the cruze and good luck at power cruse. |blink|

Yeah Ben definatley took it to the next level, as ive seen your car go through several stages as i use to get scott to tune my old R31 skyline and saw your car there a few times and spoke to ben aswell. Sleepers are cool and don't attract attention from the autorities as much but eventually ill go in the same direction as your car as i too love the look of big rims on a retro old skool car. Have you run the car at wsid since you've had it ? I think Ben ran a 11.2 or there abouts which is very fast. Hope to see you at the cruze and good luck at power cruse. |blink|

Thanks mate, yeah I took it down on the 205 street tyres (1st, 2nd and half of 3rd was a waste of time), only got a handful of runs as the thermo fan stopped working so she got bloody hot, best of 13.4 at 114mph. I'll eventually go back with slicks and see what she can do with better traction.

Thanks mate, yeah I took it down on the 205 street tyres (1st, 2nd and half of 3rd was a waste of time), only got a handful of runs as the thermo fan stopped working so she got bloody hot, best of 13.4 at 114mph. I'll eventually go back with slicks and see what she can do with better traction.

Is this the WLD-02T blueish ke20?

If so I'm adam aka cuzzo who owns the 4agte ke30 yellow one at wsid when you were there. I came and said hi to ya.

Is this the WLD-02T blueish ke20?

If so I'm adam aka cuzzo who owns the 4agte ke30 yellow one at wsid when you were there. I came and said hi to ya.

Hi Adam,

Yeah, thats me will be good to catch up with you all on the cruise. How did you end up going that night?

Cheers

Matt

Yeah street tyres are a waste of time on the track, i run semi slicks all the time as i find the extra traction is great and i don't mind paying a little extra for the grip. My cousin ran a 11.9 with slicks and that was with just 180kw and standard hi flowed T25 which i thought was very impresive. You'll definatley run low 11s with slicks i reckon , I'm hopeing for hi to mid 11's with my car if the standard fj box holds up. |blink|