New Engine Convrsion For Ke-11

kickn5k

a stock hyabusa motor can hold 20psi with stock timing and compression ratios i drag race motorbikes and the busa motors have plenty of torque (enough to twelve o'clock a buse with 12" extentions) i think if u did it, it would be a weapon, the only problems i can see u having are

1:reverse

2:traction

3:engine mounts

but seriously DO IT

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a car or a road bike? Bikes can produce mega power because they only can produce that power for a short time as any other time full power will send the rider off the back or spin the wheels. I colud be wrong but I know 4 stroke moto x bike are extremely bad for that, rebuild every 100 hours :thumbsup:.

wrong its 2stroke dirt bikes that need extensive re builds and a stock gsxr1000 will walk away from a carerra gt3 with a roling start of 140ks and bikes have a longer power curve that cars and way more than a k motor

wrong its 2stroke dirt bikes that need extensive re builds and a stock gsxr1000 will walk away from a carerra gt3 with a roling start of 140ks and bikes have a longer power curve that cars and way more than a k motor

Wrong, a four stroke motorcross bike requires a rebuild every 6 hrs of use (2007 model specs).

A 2 stroke is similar, but is damn easy to do.

bike motors last way longer than car motors i have a 1991 kawasaki zzr250 over 750,000ks on it and its never skiped a beat it also have recently been boosted from 5 to 15psi

I don't think anyone was talking of a zzr250.

A 1000cc sports bike requires a major service at 24,000, adjust valves, torque cylinder head ect.

at 50,000 they are due for a new timing belt if youre lucky, if ridden hard a rebuild is on the cards.