Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Suspension Setup Do You Have? And For What?

Featured Replies

gidday

 

i was just curious to what suspension setups you people out there have, and designed for what? (eg. street, track, drag, drift, etc)

 

I'm espessically intrested in KE70/AE71's

 

any of you people out theyre use king springs?

 

cheers,

I _think_ the celica has king springs. Mines really setup for street and a bit of circuit/sprited driving. I have all my swaybar busches changed to nolothane. Makes a big difference. Wind in as much castor as you can handle (more castor = heavier steering). don't forget to look at your tyres too. Having shit tyres and installing good suspension is like trying to polish a turd.

 

You may want to look at some AE86 coil over setups. Ive been told they bolt up.

don't forget to look at your tyres too. Having shit tyres and installing good suspension is like trying to polish a turd.

QUOTE OF THE YEAR!!!...

 

 

ROFLMFAO........shit that was a good laugh.....

 

i was sitting here thinking of a little fella trying to polish his turd making it look like his pride and joy.....

 

BWAHAHAHAHA.....

 

good one ben....you pull out another gem....

hahaha! turd polishing!!! hahaha

 

but he has a good point, don't use crap tyres!!

 

as for my sus sets ups.... well the levin is a bit of an unkown! and the chevette, well its stock and sux!!

well fook....I'm intrested what you have got in the rear of yours....mine axles tramps real bad or any other members with leaf springs.

My shocks are ok but maybe it needs better?

Well I was told today that my rear suspension setup is absolute shit, and that I would have been better off leaving it stock, so maybe you shouldn't set up your car like mine.

 

Have your springs properly rearched, and get good shocks. I haven't had axle tramp in awhile, and even when I do it's quite minimal.

Edited by demuire

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.