Who Does What!

Clown

• 3 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Appentice Cabinet/furniture maker, cnc operater..worked at civic video frankston for the last 2 years then i got the appenticeship which pissed the boss off and he left me go..bad luck on his side..he can't seem to find decent staff..lol..andways i work at Candlewood furniture in dandy off greens rd if anyone knows up there..i make the best furniture..lol

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

ok ok ive gotta update my thingy..I'm now 2nd year apprentice..lol...and currently making my own furniture in the backyard starting off slow..already made a bedside table, now gotta make a piano stool with a lift up lid and draw for my bf's mum..starting small will get bigger, pm if u need a hand with and any furniture

• 1 month later...

I work for VW in camberwell and formerly of peugeot in CBD

if anyone needs parts for Ford, Nissan, Toyota, VW or Peugeot let me know and i'll look after you best i can on price

IF you need parts i'll need the VIN number also just name what you need and a VIN and if i can't find a genuine item i'll get a good quality Non Gen item

I work for VW in camberwell and formerly of peugeot in CBD

Right near me. You probably go to the sandwich shop next door?

I work opposite the Tower Hotel at a small IT company that does software for PDAs. Caters for a range of industries, though in particular OHS inspections, Preventative Maintenance, Facility/Asset Management.

Basically, the software is developed in Canada, with distribution in New York and here. I follow the whole project cycle, incl. the marketing, customisation, implementation, and support etc. of the product. Some back-end database work is about as dirty as it gets, all the programming is done in Canada. Keeps life interesting.

Also, whilst studying (Swinburne Hawthorn - my life just revolves around Hawthorn!) I used to help out at the old man's work at Pedders in Hawthorn doing delivery driving and answering phones. These days I'm down there on the weekend (if not at the pub!) working on his race car or under the rolla.

Oh, and yes, of course I support the Premiership suburb. Go Hawks!

Sam.

Edited by rollapv75

Right near me. You probably go to the sandwich shop next door?

I work opposite the Tower Hotel at a small IT company that does software for PDAs. Caters for a range of industries, though in particular OHS inspections, Preventative Maintenance, Facility/Asset Management.

Basically, the software is developed in Canada, with distribution in New York and here. I follow the whole project cycle, incl. the marketing, customisation, implementation, and support etc. of the product. Some back-end database work is about as dirty as it gets, all the programming is done in Canada. Keeps life interesting.

Also, whilst studying (Swinburne Hawthorn - my life just revolves around Hawthorn!) I used to help out at the old man's work at Pedders in Hawthorn doing delivery driving and answering phones. These days I'm down there on the weekend (if not at the pub!) working on his race car or under the rolla.

Oh, and yes, of course I support the Premiership suburb. Go Hawks!

Sam.

YES! i do go to that shop the roast sangas are great haha - and the young chick that works there is such a cutie :(