Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Type 2 "chalk" Cruzie

Featured Replies

hiya boyz, I'll try for a Chalk cruzie Type.

 

I was thinking about a unsealed road run across the back of kalamunda. 24th feb ish

 

I like to do this run with my T18 when I'm out that way. I'll have to look up the names of the roads, but I end up at the Wier. lol

 

any one up for this?

 

 

Chris

  • Replies 41
  • Views 44.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds good, 67ROLLA should be running at 100% by the end of the week!

And a gravel run would be fun before her respray.

  • Author

I went out for a run on "the road" today and it is call "Ashendon rd" it runs between Canning dam "ish" a Mundaring weir.

 

The ruts in the road call for 100km and 80km on some other parts, ether way fast or you can go slow less than 50

 

if you google it you'll see it on the map

 

we will have space it out so that we don't drive in dust

 

 

Chris

If you are worried about dust and havin an accident, why don't you do it as a timmed run???? Just have 2 hand held CB's and have a guy at either end.... could make for a fun day???

I'm all up and running!! Took till 11:30pm to get her running. She needs a few bits and pieces, but is running g great!!

  • Author

to run time trials, we would have to do stages, as the road is about 15km+ And we would need walkie talkies. also the faster you go the more likely a crash well happen.

 

I'm all for it, but I need some cash to buy some walkie talkies.

 

Chris

lol we should all just pich in and get a beater, then thrash her for the day and no body has to worry bout explaining to their insurance agence y they were doin 120 on a gravel road out in woop woop.

hey all,

again sorry to all you guys for the last cruize,as it happens i no longer work for the company :sob: shouldve just came out,but anyway :jamie:

this timed event sounds great,now looking on google earth,it looks like theres no driveways coming off this road,is that correct?

Also does anyone here have access to AM radio/receivers?

Chris if you want to give me a pm with your number ill give you a ring and help set something up to make a really good event :hmm:

Have we got any idea of a date for this yet??

Cos I just washed the old girl... and would be a good time to show her off!

  • Author

well no one has complaned about the Sunday 24th feb, what time is best for poeple? 3:30?

 

we'll start at the canning dam.

 

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?ie=UTF8&amp...834961&om=1

 

for most of you boys the best way to get there is Via Armadale Rd then Albany Hwy and Caanning dam road.

The rest of the directions we will give on the day.

ahh...just to point out,its the opening weekend for the v8 supercars....also are we gonna meet up somewhere and cruise down in a group???

 

Chris,can i give you a ring tonight about this???

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.