Who Would Be Interested In Ke1x T Shirts

Matt-e30

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is a photo of my ke-11 on the rollaclub Great ocean road trip on the Australia day weekend.

post-2201-1203923803.jpg

I can get the full file for this photo or there is a couple more on the vic section (GOR run thread) "pixelated goat`s photobucket"

I'm keen as. 1 or 2

Edited by kickn5k

i'm interested.

was going to do one years ago. I did a tough shirt once with a datto 1600 on it once too.

If I get around to it, perhaps I'll do a design as well...

I do mine fairly simply - usually chop up a photo to get the look about right, then I use Corel to manually trace and get a line image.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks to the heatwave, I'm in front of my PC so I started knocking something up. Heres an incomplete attempt. (I hate drawing the wheels)

I dig simple, minimalistic liney styles (I'm an engineer not an artiste, so excuse my lack of correct lingo). Black windows were an accidental button click, but I left them like that until I can work out how get a shaded look in Corel. I'll also put a shadow in below the car. I'll put more details in like handles and hilights later too.

PS see if you can work out whose car I drew it from.... I got the pic off here.

post-2873-1205645441_thumb.jpg

Edited by philbey