Who Would Be Interested In Ke1x T Shirts

Matt-e30

Hey guys,

first off i don't know if i have this in the right section or not but i have been doing a bit of re-search lately into getting some ke1x shirts made and i currently have a guy designing them as we speak..

so far the shirts would feature the picture below with KE1X on top of the photo and the photo will be cropped etc:

I would like to see if anybody is interested in getting themselves a shirt aswell.. rough price is about $20 - $30 posted to whereever you like.. obviously the more interest the lower the price..

a03093121qj2.jpg

i will update as soon as i recieve artwork in my email..

or if you guys have any ideas for the shirts aswell or if somebody has a better pic of an immaculate ke1x either 10 or 11

cheers

matt

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds good guys..

start posting up ke1X smaps that you have and we can get a poll going..

as far as i know the will be on white tee's with red writing (close to that of the red interior trim some 10's have)

so I'm looking for people to post um pictures of Ke1X's and we will all vote.. also need to make sure we have owners permission if it is somebodys car..

Cheers

Matt

Anybody know a cartoonist or graphic designer who could draw something realy cool?

If any body goes to willowbank, there is two brothers that draw the drag cars like a cartoon

My mate (Woodstock Nasty Bug) may have there no: i'll ask

Either way put me down for a couple. I used to be a screen printer,the more we order the cheaper it'l be..

A poll sounds like a awsome idea.

Anybody know a cartoonist or graphic designer who could draw something realy cool?

If any body goes to willowbank, there is two brothers that draw the drag cars like a cartoon

My mate (Woodstock Nasty Bug) may have there no: i'll ask

Either way put me down for a couple. I used to be a screen printer,the more we order the cheaper it'l be..

A poll sounds like a awsome idea.

just nasty bug these days no woodstock no more transporter :'(