Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mitch's Ke70

Featured Replies

  • Author
ra65 most likely, bigger brake upgrade when using the struts mitch.
Huh? You mean the brakes on the ra65 are bigger? If that's what you meant, then yeah I know. Pretty much anything is bigger than the pissy kesev brakes haha.

 

Mybowlcut,

 

I have been meaning to ask, who is your dp? ? ! ? !

It was Scarlett Johansson... so attractive. :yak:
  • Replies 109
  • Views 45.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes but like ive been telling you for 4months just go ae86. :yak:

 

 

edit: struts and brakes :y: not just brakes

Edited by D1doony

yes but like ive been telling you for 4months just go ae86. :yak:

 

 

edit: struts and brakes :y: not just brakes

 

 

Don't listen to him mitch!!! AE86 = Same (or not quite as big as) as Corona/Celica, R series and T series gear + three times what any normal person would pay...

 

I'll show ya what RA65 front struts look like in a T18, which should give you an impression of what it'd end up like...

 

Actually, I have a set of T18 struts, springs and breaks laying around...

  • Author
Actually, I have a set of T18 struts, springs and breaks laying around...
Go on... haha. So T18 struts will also go in a '70?
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Changed oil and oil filter... when I took the sump plug off, a bit of silicon fell off that had obviously been put on to stop any leaking... at the time - because it was so thin - I just ignored it. I put the plug back on and it was leaking... so annoying. Went to town and got a sump plug washer (thanks for the advice Chris) from Super Cheap (MALZ didn't have them...). It was still leaking (slowly) with the washer on, but I had already put 1.5L of the new oil in (to check for leaks)... so I had to drop that oil, put some gasket goo on the washer and chuck it back in. It leaked like a drop and I think it's stopped. The plug was tightened well the whole time though...

 

Here are some pictures of the exhaust and random others:

post-5027-1233993948.jpg

post-5027-1233993707_thumb.jpg

post-5027-1233993769_thumb.jpg

post-5027-1233993921_thumb.jpg

post-5027-1233994069_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.