Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 Rollaclub Dinner - For All Members !!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 235
  • Views 91.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you sure that's the reason for the tyres being shit?? I do remember seeing lots of rubber on the road. :dance:

 

Of and you can't blame the tyres for losing the drags, Toyota Power beats Ford Power anyday!! :jamie:

Here is Dougie after I pulled over to help with his delemere.

post-1158-1208687908_thumb.jpg

Yes thanks again to everyone that pitched in to get the shitbox going again, TWICE................ :y:

Hasn't missed a beat all day so must be fixed :jamie:

All without having to give it a WHACK :dance:

I think 'regular servicing' is going to become a new thing for me :) :P

Yes thanks again to everyone that pitched in to get the shitbox going again, TWICE................ :y:

Hasn't missed a beat all day so must be fixed :jamie:

All without having to give it a WHACK :dance:

I think 'regular servicing' is going to become a new thing for me :) :P

 

 

Hah. Yes, to prevent things like last night from happening.

 

I am still a little scared why your car smells like candy. Haha

Hah. Yes, to prevent things like last night from happening.

 

I am still a little scared why your car smells like candy. Haha

Vanillaroma Air Freshener Tree thingy from Carlovers.... definately....

First breakdown i've had in years.... i feel rather silly for trusting a FWD :dance:

Hah. Yes, to prevent things like last night from happening.

 

I am still a little scared why your car smells like candy. Haha

To lure little boys and girls of course.

To lure little boys and girls of course.

Keep it clean boys.... i'm not the one who's details were passed to the cops...LOL

Pfft. My details weren't given to them lol. They only have Jons plate anyway. I doubt they will go to his place. The dumb shits probably just couldn't turn it on, or the button is still engaged or stuck. But eh.

 

 

Those cars were getting awfully close to you and stuff on the side of the road, I seen way too many cop shows and seen what happens when cops are out in the open.

Yeah I second that call. Could be a Texas ranger any day with a tash like that.

 

Cheers to Teddy for organising the night. Good to meet a few members up this way and get the KE10 out for one cruise before the 5k comes out.

 

Sounds like I missed some fun and games on the way home....

Sorry i couldnt make it guys.....Sister-in-laws birthday party started earlier than expected so i had to be there. For some unknown reason i always seem to miss the big gatherings.....Matt....i'll say one thing - Shoulda made it next weekend as its Anzac day long weekend! Then i definately would have been able to come. I was up till friggen 6am on the net....talkin to a friend of mine over in england. Lets just say being smashed and talking to someone with an accent can cause for some big laughs! bwahahahaha.

Sorry about my phone chucking it in, Next time I'm deffinatly coming rain, Hail or Tabby :dance:

 

I still had a good night though with the girl friend, Yes the dude from Beaudesert has a girl friend and no I'm not related to them.

  • Author

Des, your sister can still be a relation to you BEFORE you marry her :dance:

 

hahah thats cool :jamie:

Sorry about my phone chucking it in, Next time I'm deffinatly coming rain, Hail or Tabby :dance:

 

I still had a good night though with the girl friend, Yes the dude from Beaudesert has a girl friend and no I'm not related to them.

 

 

Thats strange. You pretty much said what Teddy or Jon said that night haha :jamie:

 

 

Also about my mustache, it isn't that good hahahahaha. Texas Ranger is a new one, usually it's Kurt Cobain or Kid Rock.

 

 

7shades is the biggest bloke there, His hands were like double the size of mine. I don't really want to know what he does with them either haha.

 

Was pretty sick. Can't wait for the next gathering, though when IS the next one in Brisbane?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.