Ae71/ Ke70 Diff Ratios

ae71wagonater

Members dont see this ad
Pretty much all the auto's for the sedans, not entirely sure about the wagons. It wouldn't surprise me if you could find a 4.5 from a panelvan or something like that.

cheers, do you think it would be worth changing from a 4.1 to a 4.3 to achieve a quicker 0-100 time or should i look elsewhere for performance?

performance wise just buy a hot 5k or a 4age and drop it in

you might have to think about also the streetablitly of it so u don't want ur car sitting at 4k rpm doing only 100km (fuel prices :yes: )

there is a calculator on the net you can use to find out how fast you can go at a cirtain rpm ra ra ra

performance wise just buy a hot 5k or a 4age and drop it in

you might have to think about also the streetablitly of it so u don't want ur car sitting at 4k rpm doing only 100km (fuel prices :yes: )

there is a calculator on the net you can use to find out how fast you can go at a cirtain rpm ra ra ra

well ive got a 4age 20v under the hood, its running the standard computer and i don't really want to spend any money working that yet. I'm really just trying to get it to beat my mates ca18 180sx without going to the step of a new ECU and crap ($$$) . Cheers everyone.

rollaengine1.jpg

Edited by ae71wagonater

is it a turbo CA18?

if so, good luck with that one! haha.

haha thanks everyone, yea its a turbo, on paper the specs are not too much different,

CA18DET

HP: 173hp@6400rpm

4age 20V silvertop

160 @ 7400

he smashed me allready but i had no tacho, so didnt nearly get up it. got the good jump off the line though hehe. Next time ill rev it right out, since the corolla is the underdog its not so bad being beaten, but i would love to see his face passing him in the wagon lol.

maybe if i take out my rear seats and drill speed holes?