Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ahg Performance Driving

Featured Replies

hiya boyz, I'm getting information on AHG PERFORMANCE DRIVING. This will be a 1/2 hour session of drive training then motorkana style racing. RACING!

 

I have not booked a day or time yet, but I will in the next fortnight.

 

The days available to us are Saturdays and Sundays. The cost is $75 each based on 10 people or 16 people, so I need to know numbers soon.

 

 

http://www.dtec.com.au/mc-motorsport/performance-driving.htm

 

I'll post more info as it comes to hand.

 

Thanks for posting

 

Chris

  • Replies 36
  • Views 44.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Chris, i was just looking into the same thing :yes:

I'm putting my hand up for sure to this,i did the V8 drive for my bday there last year :P they hold open days on the same track for $45 half day or $75 for full day from memory :yes:

maybe something else to do as a future event :cool:

I went to one of these with soarer central, was great!

But count me out, my suspention and driveline feel like they're going to fall apart at any minute, definately wouldn't hold up to this!

Don't give up that easy!!! I'm in for SURE!

 

 

People this is AMAZING FUN even just watching other cars do it gives me a hard on, you will learn so much about your car and your driving skill will improve just after a short session. You can have fun going flat out with out the need to keep looking behind your shoulder making sure a cop isnt behind you. If you don't do this you are SOFT.

 

This will be done even if we need to get members from other car clubs.

Edited by Miggy

id definatly be interested.

 

but still trying to get the cars running. if one is planned a few months from now id be in for sure

if this gets off the ground I will send my daughter in her corolla..........I might bring a lancer or two

 

brian

Edited by old corolla bloke

yeah il be in guys..let me know when.its so much fun people..i wish i had GZE for this.

if this gets off the ground I will send my daughter in her corolla..........I might bring a lancer or two

 

brian

 

 

Cheater!!!!

Cheater!!!!

not sure what you mean???............which one should I bring the flat 11sec one or the untried one set set up for tarmac

 

I might get two daughters there. one is only a learner but is that ok. she will bring her 20 valve

 

 

brian

i might go.

 

just to see how these silly gsr lancers go.

 

 

 

they go mmmmm bbbbrrrrrrraaaappppppppp psssssh

 

quick

 

bm

they go mmmmm bbbbrrrrrrraaaappppppppp psssssh

 

quick

 

bm

 

 

I'm sure they do.

 

wasnt doubting the fact they are quick.

 

I'm sure they will flog all the rollas around the track.

 

just have to watch brians youngest daughter when she reverses out of driveways. shes crazy.

hahha

All in favor of 5 minute time penalty against Brian? :)

 

My gear box in the rolla is not going very strong, so I might have to bring the aristo....but if i don't shift hard it seems to be ok for now...Ill see how it goes.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.