Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ahg Performance Driving

Featured Replies

We boyz, I'm thinking about canceling the meet, or doing it on public day.

 

If i go on the past, no one is going to show up and I have better things to spend $800 on.

 

If you want to come you have till the 30th of March to re-post your interrest. That is this sunday!!!

 

If I don't get a good number of replys I'm canceling.

 

Chris

 

chris probably a wise and well considered decision!!! however put me down for two spots please should you reconsider

  • Replies 36
  • Views 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a suggestion - why not have people pay half the cash to a nominated bank account and the rest when they show up? :hmm:

 

At least they will want to come if they've thrown $40 at an event and don't want to waste their money.

Edited by Raven

I'm in for either..so is my mate.

Well this event is CANCELLED.

 

Sorry Brain and Damo, but with 4 poeple it is not worth doing.

 

I'm going to close this tread on friday.

 

 

Chris

I'm ok with that....maybe it comes as a result of the age of local members and having little funds

 

brian

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.