Ke20....

Yellow_18

There has been this moss green ke20 sitting on a random street in canberra in some dudes yard for like 2 years, has never moved... And i fell in love with it, so today i went and asked if they'd sell it.... The answer was yes, but the price was $6000. It was falling apart, and unregistered... Am I crazy or is that way way too much...?

Edited by Yellow_18

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow. I bet your eyes lit up as soon as they said Yes! But they would of just exploded when they said $6,000

It's just me, but I don't think I would pay that much for a KE20..

I love my KE55, but with $6,000 you could buy a car with even a V8 or anything in it. I guess it's how much you love Corollas though! =]

But maybe he said 6 grand because there was a 20BT with T88 and mods to suit siting in it, but just hasnt been used for years.LOL what an idiot 6 grand.

"Whats the retail on one of those?"

"More then you can afford pal, RUST!!"

There's no way in hell i'd pay that! I love it, but not that much.... I know there's a few for sale on here for less than that.... Are they generally hard to find?

mmmm yes and no.

I see 3 or 4 a week but good nick ke20s are hard to come by.

ke20's come and go on a regular-ish basis, every few month or so. get some info and pictures of what's currently out there and what's done to them, then go around there and talk business with him.

but for $6k, i'd buy nothing less than PMP020's KE20 with the RB30ET in it!!!

i'd sell you my ke20 with the simmons ca18det installed and running (but no diff/tailshaft) and engineered for 6K. if you really want it just turn up late one night with a flat tray or car trailer and "procure" the said item. not that i would advocate this sort of behavior lol

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have started. I first saw it like 2 years ago, and drive past it a fair bit, and it hasn't moved. So at the very least the battery would be rooted... I was guna offer her $100, i didn't care if it didnt even have an engine for that much lol....