Car Cruise/ Meet And Greet Adelaide.

leorolla1975

hey all you adelaide members, get off your asses for a meet and greet cruise, maybe 5th of april at say, santos stadium, accross from mile end bunnings.

whats say we meet up at 12, or later, whatever gets all of us there???, If someone else is willing to do a cruise map please do. I'm not all that keen and/or experienced in the matter!!!

love to see us ALL there :cool:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so thats 4 people and we all seem pretty flexible.

5th sat april at 8:00pm "santos stadium, accross from mile end bunnings." flip a coin cruise heads hills - tails semaphore/coastal

Can we see a more show of hands as who else would like to come along? as for maps might knock something together at work see how i go

so far leorolla1975,Robert,fusion,fisher,Budowski<me>,ke70kid,Tally, .

showing intrest in another topic Ryanrb25.

anyone else ??? blackrolla80 pending ride, raven a maybe, Murderess-KE55 maybe

more feed back would be good

Edited by Budowski

Yea guys I'm in, me and chumps are organising a proper cruise in a couple of weeks. will let you guys know. But ill be in defiantly for this one.

Wish I could chuck my rims on my KEsev but they need tires so I guess ill have to deal with the stockies for now.. :cool:

haha nah ill see if i can make it when you set dates times bla bla. only reason i don't wanna go that far as is i will be completely lost and have no idea where i am as i don't know the area.

thus why i have an electronic device which will hopefully assist with the issue.