Car Cruise/ Meet And Greet Adelaide.

leorolla1975

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5th sat april at 8:00pm "santos stadium, accross from mile end bunnings."

umm well can if we all want, everyone asked for this its sorta just a meet and greet really and another cruise is being organised after this one from what ive been told

Edited by Budowski

Hi i know "leorolla1975" started this thread and he did ask for additional support so ive tried to sorta bring this cruise to life with the ideas from most other people who wanted a cruise but I'm sad to say i can't make it- reason ill be in a wedding which may not end until 2am the next day and ill be in no state to be in control of a motor vehicle.

Still no reason why everyone can't turn up and go for a cruise not rocket science to make a little route on paper. Drift practice is also on this day starting at 5pm as some people have pointed out. At least I'm giving fair notice, but if this gets moved to friday night so i can turn up others may also not be able to join in. So its up to you guys, plenty more week ends in the year, might have another crack at this another time.

is this the point where a get garden vegatables thrown at me ??? :D

Edited by Budowski

Don't forget to mention that the Adelaide Motor Show is on from the 2nd-6th April as well dudes and dudettes :D

Also have to bail as I got a 25th that night.

Always next time :hmm:

Edited by Raven