Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hi, I'm New......

Featured Replies

Hello all,

 

My name is Chris, I live in Melbourne, I'm 30 and I'm on the hunt for a stockie KE70 instead of an AE86. I figure its better to be part of a car club/forum that way when you get stuck on something you have people you can ask that actually know. Instead of calling your local mechanic that will say "yeah I reckon try this and that might work".....

 

Either ways, I'm going to try and contribute as much as ask questions.

 

For those of you interested, my previous cars owned are the following - Aspec Galant VR4, AE82 twin cam and a Peugeot 205GTI. I rolled my 205 and lost my licence in one hit (so to speak). I'm due to get my licence back in a week, so I figure a KE70 would an ace fun car. Also due to fact my wife and I are about to have kids, I need family car, ill go back to Peugeot for that task...

 

Either ways, enough of my ranting... I'm here to learn and contribute...

 

Cheers people..

 

Chris

Welcome mate! Glad to see I'm not the oldest around here anymore :cool: Everyones pretty damn friendly around here and not an ego to be seen!

Welcome to club Chris, I'm Leeroy. I hope you enjoy being with this club as much as I do. There are alot of great people in it, especially in the vic section.

 

I'm 30 as well so don't think the club is full of youngins. We've got a wide spectrum of ages here but everyone is so easy to get along with.

 

Hope to see ya on cruise.

 

 

 

 

Cheers, LB

welcome aboard, got any pics of the 205 acco?

  • Author
welcome aboard, got any pics of the 205 acco?

 

 

Heres my 205 both before and after the roll over........

 

resized205.jpg

 

205.jpg

 

Gutted I was........ These things happen.

 

 

Chris

Edited by DjB

OUch it is...

 

 

Hi there Chris, Jarrad here.

 

Welcome to the club... and as you have found were not all young hoons (just some of us :cool: ) and as you will also find, not all of us drive Rollas. If you like them then were happy to have you onboard, in fact, even if you don't like them but contribute positively were still pretty happy!

 

We will be having a run sometime soon so come along and meet the crew. Just keep an eye out in the Vic section for the details.

 

JP

I love 205's :cool: Ah well good to hear you are ok, and what's better is that you have found Rollaclub!

 

Anyway, i'm Matt and i'm sure you will find mant of the people in the vic section (and others) are very friendly and willing to help you out with advice and what not.

 

Cheers

:dance: Shame about that car, but as long as no one was hurt then its ok.

 

G'day, I'm Sam, good too see more people joining 8/ it's definately worth it.

 

ke70, sounds good, fun little cars.

 

:cool: enjoy your time at rollaclub

I may have a 4 Speed 1984 KE70, white in colour, cream/yellow interior. It's done 257,000Kms. Come's with almost 9 months rego and R.W.C. Car's straight all over inside and out.

 

What you reckon it's worth?

silly raven, you shouldn't give your name out at AA meetings...otherwise you wouldn't be anonymous!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.