April 30, 200818 yr comment_243161 Maybe we should make a list so we know who is definitely coming.. then we can give people shit if they don't show up? So far there'd be 6 or 7 definites, right? Edited April 30, 200818 yr by Mybowlcut Report
April 30, 200818 yr comment_243211 hmmm... that's sad... was really hoping there was some sort of 'scene' for the rolla freaks. I remember growing up away from the city, everyone used to carry on about how cool "rollaboyz" were, and how solid the scene was here in Perth. I don't know what happened, or if it was just talked up for the sake of us country bumpkins, but I hoped that there would be some remenant of that culture. Well, I'LL be there, so would be great if a few more could come down so i don't look like a total freak all on my own. hehe I have been told there are a number of other clubs cruising in similar locations on that very day, so would be great to have a corolla contingent on the street. Report
April 30, 200818 yr comment_243239 I want a run with a big turnout as soon as the car is done!! :rocknroll: Report
May 2, 200818 yr comment_243457 is this still on? if so what time will we be meeting up? If it's not still on, Well, I'll be going for a lonesome drive at about 1pm... should anyone care to join me, i'll stop in at Hamburger Hill, next to the train line at Burswood and hang there until no later than 1:30... As far as i have heard outside the forums, it has been unofficially cancelled... if anyone knows different, let the rest of us know please. :rocknroll: Report
May 2, 200818 yr Author comment_243461 ok, guyz we will meet at 10:00. on the 4th. The meeting point is first car park on Camfield Dr "casnio gardens" http://maps.google.com.au/maps?ie=UTF8&...mp;t=h&z=18 and ending with a bbq at Tom Simpson Park. I'll hand out maps on the day. Chris Report
May 2, 200818 yr Author comment_243497 SWEET I don't want to sound gay or nothing, But I love you Guyz Chris Report
May 2, 200818 yr comment_243500 SWEET I don't want to sound gay or nothing, But I love you Guyz Chris Awww Chris, you just a big ol' cuddly bear... MWAHAHAHAHA!!! now how gay did THAT sound??? lol see you all there. Report
May 2, 200818 yr comment_243516 you guys are all gay. me and preston will probably be there as per usual. i have some surprises for u christopher in which u may be interested. over and out. Report
May 2, 200818 yr Author comment_243549 you guys are all gay. me and preston will probably be there as per usual. i have some surprises for u christopher in which u may be interested. over and out. is it a non-sexual "Man hug", coz that is to far out for me. plus my son is not much smaller than you, so would be werid. Chris Report
May 2, 200818 yr comment_243629 Any chance of catching a ride with you Chris? Or join in with the shit-box falcodore :cool: Report
May 3, 200818 yr comment_243676 well...I'm out...my clutch shat itself last night (getting new number plates for the car....POS...and it don't mean point of sales!) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now