Cruise From Lilydale To Tarago Via Noojee

1984KE70

if you can save the footage highest resolution and biggest you can.. burn it to a dvd disc then post it as that'll probs be cheaper then driving haha ! sounds good to me !

also who had footage of my cars induction noise on their phone :POSTPICS!: I've gotta get a hold of that ! cheers

i did, it's my new message tone :dance:

i should have bluetotthed it to you on the day.

come along on the Classic Celice Cruise !st June, or to Calder on the 18th may...

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

also who had footage of my cars induction noise on their phone :POSTPICS!: I've gotta get a hold of that ! cheers

I have a small clip on video of your car following me with the induction noise, sounds sweet as!!

club level sprints.

timed laps for individuals, not head to head competition. check PIARC.com.au for details.

Thanks mate,

Phillip Island Auto Racing Club Ltd. Went on the website and it says there having an event in werribee on the 18th may.

I'm cluless! :POSTPICS!:

Thanks mate,

Phillip Island Auto Racing Club Ltd. Went on the website and it says there having an event in werribee on the 18th may.

I'm cluless! :POSTPICS!:

PIARC website was so you could read about what sprints are. They hold their own events as well. I honestly don't know who is running the day on 18 may at Calder. should be able to find out at www.calderparkmotorsport.com.au or something similiar...

requirements from PIARC are listed on their website, but you can use any street car (conditions apply) but you don't need a rollcage or major mods in most circumstances. :dance:

-Dave

haha,

cruise was excellent, lunch at Noojee Pub was excellent. Thanks to the guys who let me tag along in their cars. i highly recommend going on a cruise without your own car, and experiencing some other members rides.

Your welcome mate, its good to have someone else to talk too radio can get boring after a while!!! Even though my seems to car seems to be a little unsettled with 2 people.

but hey you get that..

On the photo side of things i must remember to park my car the other way round, all the good photos seem to be of the drivers side which just happens to have a black sill panel, and the passenger side is white.lol

Also a big thanks to simon for a good day.

stu.

Edited by kickn5k

Got the video done and ready for uploading on youtube... :poke:

It goes for 5 mins, I couldnt do any special Fx or soundtracks coz my laptop is too old and slow, Just a basic vid

I'll upload it within the hour so about 9pm