Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rolla Bus Ae82 W/rebuilt 4agze (yet To Be Started)!

Featured Replies

  • Author

Yeah dude...

Over the last week the following has happened!

- New glass (front, rear, sides, quarters)... and there will be NO tint :(

- New roof lining... (no pics yet tho)

 

100_1820.jpg

 

100_1821.jpg

 

I really want to get some better pics tomorrow tho :)

  • Replies 262
  • Views 173.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah dude...

Over the last week the following has happened!

- New glass (front, rear, sides, quarters)... and there will be NO tint :(

- New roof lining... (no pics yet tho)

 

100_1820.jpg

 

100_1821.jpg

 

I really want to get some better pics tomorrow tho :)

looking good mate i love this car i just looks so sweet need some more pics

I saw on someone else's thread you were talking about Auto carpet. I want to get new carpet too.

It just so happens that i only live about 20 mins away from that auto carpet shop. Can you post up a pic of your new carpet?

  • Author

Hey man!

 

Yeah dude, Ill grab some pics shortly for you (still yet up put it in)...

 

You can get HEAPS of different colours, I went with one that will compliment my leather colour :(

looks good man,, i only have one question it looks pretty high or are my eyes playing trickson me??

 

good choice of colour i always like it even though it came from that 4 letter name that shall not be named.

 

keep up the good work

 

scott

I will be putting in grey carpet but how is the quality? Does it fit ok? Is the join in the carpet very obvious where it overlaps on the side of the front seats?

  • Author
looks good man,, i only have one question it looks pretty high or are my eyes playing trickson me??

 

Yeah dude your eyes are seeing right :(

It sits much lower in the rear once the boot install is back in...

 

But I am getting ISC coilovers for it, so fingers crossed it will be tucking rim hard ;)

 

I will be putting in grey carpet but how is the quality? Does it fit ok? Is the join in the carpet very obvious where it overlaps on the side of the front seats?

 

Yeah man, seems to fit ok...

I'm going to have a good go at it this week, so Ill give you an exact answer soon :)

Sorry man, i miss read your post. Lol, I didn't know you didn't have the carpet in yet.

The car's looking sweet as! I read one of your post's ages ago (6months) and you said "People ask me why I put all this time, effort and money into a corolla and you said There are enough done up Fords, Holdens and Skylines on the road so why the hell not!

I think thats a great answer and i admit I used that line on some people who ask me about my corolla. I was saving to go to europe this year but my plans fell through so I put the money onto my rolla. Why the hell not!! ay? :(

Edited by Johno

  • Author

haha exactly man :lolcry:

Why the hell not :(

 

Well, I put a few hours in last night and this morning and got the carpet in :lolcry:

I still need to trim up the sides (near the doors) and a few other bits and pieces, but it gives you an idea of what it looks like...

 

For some reason the pics have come out very dark, but the carpet is a much lighter colour in real life...

100_1823.jpg

 

100_1826.jpg

 

And here is a quick pic of the new roof lining ;)

100_1828.jpg

 

Fingers crossed I will be able to pick up my interior plastics from getting coloured and order some new pinch weld tomorrow and really get cracking on the interior :)

 

Cheers guys, Moe

Thats looking really good, shame about two peice carpet but hey, what can you do... :(

Roof lining is great. Are you putting the side strips on? the bits around the top edge of the roof lining ends on or is it staying like that?, it looks good the way it is. I like how the lining goes down the b pillars a bit. :P

 

I love how this beast is coming up man, two thumbs up! :D :)

The strips you speak of is called pinch weld. That is the pinch weld rollabus speaks of.

He hasnt got the strips on with his old roof lining.

post-5444-1214471932_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Johno man, yeah that pic you have posted does have the pinch weld there!!!

I'm trying to find pinch weld that is a similar colour to the leather or carpet!

 

:lovin:

 

I picked up a few things over the last few days :wave:

 

Here is about 1/3rd of my interior plastics that got professionally coloured the same colour as the leather! I hope to pick more up end of the week so I can start putting it in...

100_1829.jpg

 

And my parcel shelf... Very happy how it turned out :D

100_1831.jpg

 

100_1832.jpg

 

And I had to see what it looked like in the car >|

100_1833.jpg

 

I also got my boot hinges chromed! Massive thanks to Tas Plating... A 4 day turn around (from giving them the parts to recieving them plated) :yes:

100_1844.jpg

 

Hope to get some more things done within the next week :wub:

Cheers, Moe

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.