Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rolla Bus Ae82 W/rebuilt 4agze (yet To Be Started)!

Featured Replies

Is the the Toyota logo supposed to have horns, as in devil horns? Looks good mate! :D

 

Van Diemens car show will be at the Silverdome this year again, probably in September. You going to be finished for that?

  • Replies 262
  • Views 173.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

haha yeah man... The logo does have horns :yes:

 

Van Diemens is on this year was well? I thought it was only bi-annual?!?!

 

I hope to be ready :D

  • Author
Ah shite your right man :D . I was in NZ last year when it was on, so I keep thinking its this year cause I missed out.

 

Oh well, you've got another 13-14 months for that one then! :yes:

 

haha, yeah plenty of time!

 

Hoping to get her to Shannons Car Show tho :wave:

 

Thats my aim :lovin:

  • Author
Ah shite your right man :D . I was in NZ last year when it was on, so I keep thinking its this year cause I missed out.

 

Oh well, you've got another 13-14 months for that one then! :yes:

 

haha, yeah plenty of time!

 

Hoping to get her to Shannons Car Show tho :wave:

 

Thats my aim :lovin:

  • Author

Hey guys...

 

For those who are interested heres got a few sample pics of what Ive been doing the last two days ;)

 

Scuff plates:

I'm still yet to get the carpet perfect on the rear so I can put the rear ones on...

100_1848.jpg

 

100_1847.jpg

 

Better shot of the roof lining:

100_1852.jpg

 

Cleaned my origional front seat belts, they will do for now, but I really would like to get some new ones! Also got the B-pillar plastics sorted:

100_1851.jpg

 

And the thing I'm most excited about, the rear seat is in (and rear interior plastics apart from C-pillar) ;) :

100_1850.jpg

 

This is why I didnt want tinted windows :)

100_1849.jpg

 

Got the next two days off of work, so Ill get more done then :yak: 8| (Y)

Cheers, Moe

That is looking so god damm hot! :) I can't believe how good it looks! :yak:

Keep up the awesome work man.

 

Johno.

Car is looking awesome!!!! :)

 

Much respect with those who have sooooo much attention to detail

 

Can't wait to see some more pics, I've always liked those rollas in sedan form

  • Author

Thanks guys :)

 

Didnt get a great deal done today!

Had a big night last night and got a case of CBF's today!!!

 

Will get a few other things doen tomorrow!

Thanks guys :)

 

Didnt get a great deal done today!

Had a big night last night and got a case of CBF's today!!!

 

Will get a few other things doen tomorrow!

must of had a big night if you can't spell done

Hoping to get her to Shannons Car Show tho :yak:

 

Thats my aim :)

 

What's the date for the shannons car show? I'm flying to tassie just to see this car!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.