Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rolla Bus Ae82 W/rebuilt 4agze (yet To Be Started)!

Featured Replies

  • Author

Few more of the engine:

picture00193-1.jpg

 

100_1189.jpg

 

100_1354.jpg

 

This is how I origionally had the cooler piping...

Wasnt happy with it...

100_1353.jpg

 

So I turned the cooler upside down and ran the cooler pipe under the headlights!

The run of the pipe is shorter as well... The cooler is a tad big for the application, but I'm going to do a turbo conversion on it later on...

100_1434.jpg

 

Worlds first airbrushed AFM?!?! lol

100_1362.jpg

 

Headlights:

100_1361.jpg

Edited by RollaBus_4agze

  • Replies 262
  • Views 173.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Because I cut up my front bar to mod the rear bar, I had to get another!

And with the FMIC, it was posing a problem with the front bar!

They new way I ran the cooler piping, I had to heavily mod the front bar brackets... And it also meant that the front indicators would no longer fit!

 

So a serious amount of plastic welding was done!

 

Before:

picture00304.jpg

 

After:

100_1623.jpg

 

100_1624.jpg

this car is awesome

 

so much time and money, with an amazing result.

nice work.

 

the airbrushing is mad 2

  • Author

The rear gaurds:

 

Because of the rubbing issue, I wanted to do something I have never seen before!

 

The next two pics show the origional gaurds...

Top view:

100_1451.jpg

Side:

100_1452.jpg

 

We then took to the gaurds with a grinder and cut the outer skin of the arch...

100_1453.jpg

 

100_1454.jpg

 

100_1455.jpg

 

I used the idea to take another two front gaurds for the new arches!

100_1458.jpg

 

The inner gaurd was then cut out as well to allow more space in the wheel well...

100_1479.jpg

  • Author

The gaurds fully stitched to the body:

100_1476.jpg

 

100_1477.jpg

 

100_1478.jpg

 

I then gave them a good smoothing over...

100_1486.jpg

 

100_1487.jpg

 

A light smearing of putty was used over the top to get the final lines of the arch correct before painting:

100_1622.jpg

 

I hope to get some more updated photos for you all over the next few days!!!

Cheers, Moe

The gaurds fully stitched to the body:

100_1476.jpg

 

100_1477.jpg

 

100_1478.jpg

 

I then gave them a good smoothing over...

100_1486.jpg

 

100_1487.jpg

 

A light smearing of putty was used over the top to get the final lines of the arch correct before painting:

100_1622.jpg

 

I hope to get some more updated photos for you all over the next few days!!!

Cheers, Moe

 

Only a South Park quote comes to mind. "Holy shit dude". Nice work buddy.

Yeah I saw this on cardomain.com a while ago when i was first looking into corollas.

Such a nice job :S

Props to you mate.

I bow to you in admiration

 

That thing will be slick :S

 

Keep up the great work

definetly a show car

 

looking foward to seeing what else you have in plan

  • Author

Thanks guys :)

 

I want to keep the factory lines of the ae82! I didnt want to spoil them with a large body kits etc (hence why the front and rear bars were modded so highly)...

 

I'm leaving to head down to Highway Crash Repairs now to get it all masked up :S

New pics soon...

Nice work with the guard's, it's coming up really good.

 

With your guard rubbing issue, do you roll the guard's first to try and fix this problem? Just asking because i have the same problem with mine.

  • Author

I rolled them years ago...

It fixed the issue sorta, but large bumps or having someone in the back it rubbed like buggery!

 

But now with the mods that have been made and coilovers coming, it will be fine :S

Edited by RollaBus_4agze

  • Author

FINALLY is all I can say haha!

 

We wheeled the Rolla Bus into the booth at 8am yesterday morning...

100_1772.jpg

 

Along with the bonnet, boot, fenders, petrol cap and doors (bumpers, mirriors and front door handles will be done next week)

100_1774.jpg

 

100_1773.jpg

 

Then there was a few hours involved getting it all masked up!

100_1775.jpg

 

100_1776.jpg

 

100_1777.jpg

Edited by RollaBus_4agze

  • Author

LET THE BASE COAT BEGIN!

100_1778.jpg

First coat...

100_1779.jpg

Then after several more...

100_1780.jpg

 

100_1782.jpg

 

100_1783.jpg

Edited by RollaBus_4agze

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.