May 21, 200818 yr comment_247881 can't believe there isnt a thread yet. show your support guys, I'm guessing a 22 - 16 scoreline to qld :) whos excited? Report
May 21, 200818 yr comment_247897 Sorry, I thought this was a joke thread from the title... :) THE ONLY JOKE WILL BE THE QLD SCORELINE HA HA Edited May 21, 200818 yr by KE ping it real Report
May 21, 200818 yr Author comment_247898 oh dear :) i no likey this so far qld need to find themselves a bit of rythm Report
May 21, 200818 yr comment_247899 I don't even know what you lot are banging on about. LOL State of Origin 1 Tonight :) Report
May 21, 200818 yr comment_247910 I assume you lot are talking about some sort of fooseball game... I wasn't aware of it. I was re-arranging my collection of rare and exotic lint. Report
May 21, 200818 yr Author comment_247919 philbey, we ahve all seen today tonight mate. she might be real, but shes also your sister. Report
May 21, 200818 yr comment_247921 I'd change the CSS so that rollaclub was maroon but that takes effort. Oh well maybe for the second match. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now