Fuel Prices -

This has been done before AND it worked.

People stopped buying fuel from the bigger campanies, the big campanies dropped there price... woo hoo...

...then, like complete retards, everyone went back to the big campanies and they quickly raises their prices again.

boicoting does work.

Here's a thought.

service stations make an amazing amount of money from products in the store and product placment. All that shit on the counter, those companies pay big to have their crap there. "would you like 2 chocolates for $3 with your fuel?" this is their way of pushing the counter product and therefore, charging more for counter space.

OK

if you don't go to these places to get fuel, you're not going to impulse buy the products in their store.

if you don't buy the products in their store you hurt them.

The fuel compainies have a bigger voice than you, BUT you can make them talk for you buy making it worth their while doing so.

And really allthis, "it wont work" .. how about actually trying to make a difference, you got nothing to lose and alot to gain.

P.S. to those earlier post about "no fuel days don't work".. READ the article... its says do it for the rest of the year.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^ thank you :(

I filled up tonight on Premium Unleaded from a local independant servo, I paid 165.9 for PREMIUM! The local shell and woolies had their DISCOUNT unleaded (not premium unleaded) for 169.9 so you take the 4 cents off and you get.... 165.9 for standard run of the mill unleaded... I've been buying my fuel from this local independant servo for about 6 weeks, I've noticed an increase in the performance, and conincidentally, I've been getting more klms per tank... go figure!

Lesley ;)

Why is fuel going up?

This is what i think.

The big shit fight in Iraq with the american's was because the american's wanted the rights to the oil.

That war cost Mega $$$ so now that america has the rights to the oil, they put the price up on the oil so they can make up for all the money it cost for the war.

That's my opinion about it..