Des' Te72.

Des

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry Des, I'm sure you'll find something else to break soon enough...

:)

QUITE YOU.

Starter motor is dieing and i cracked the shits this morning cause it wouldnt start and i broke my keyring :dance:

how does it go with the weber?? ive got a 3Tc with extractors in my KE20 but the stock carb is dogs balls so I'm thinkin of upgrading. they arent a bad engine i reckon, mine was abused by my ex girlfriend (oil light on for weeks) and it still turns over every morning and pulls me up every hill without complaining.

I haven't driven a stock 3tc but i can pull up hills on the 1st throat in 5th and slowly pick up speed and foot to the floor in 5th i can pass people quickly and wind it off the clock real quick but i have 4.3 diff gears.

Some rude person hit the front end of my car last night and didn't leave a note. It was either when i was at Uni or parked out the front of my girlfriends house.

Anyway they dented my perfect chrome bumper, Bonnet and stone tray.

Not bad, Not getting fixed as it doesn't worry me that much now. Just shits me that people are so careless and dishonest.

I will get around to pictures one day.

One day.

Anyway on my 3rd set of tires seeing as i get them free nower days but I'm also expecting to lose my license again soon **sigh**

Well i was driving along at 100kph yesterday and i felt a vibration and i was trying to determern what it was then BANG, I thought it was a blow out so i slowed down to pull over but the my wheel went past me and slammed into a on coming truck.

So i replaced 4 studs and nuts and the wheel is ok but the truck is messed up and i have to pay for it out of my pocket :P

Edited by AE70