Stolen Stagea Rs4!!!!!!!! - Sa

PTK

Some low life piece of s**t stole my new car today... I had it for about 24hours...................... Details as follows

Make: 1997 Nissan Stagea RS4

Colour: Pearl White

Other details: It is loud, it is lowered, it has a body kit, and has R32 GT-R wheels. It also has black roof racks on it.

Number Plate: XRA 900

It was stolen from the Westfield Marion Shopping Centre car park next to Bunnings, but just not under cover.

My number is 0415 336 119.

Thanks,

Peter.

DSC00075.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

Edited by PTK

Members dont see this ad

Well atleast you are getting something for it, I can't stand why people steal a car to just burn it, If they really wanna know what they go like then they should go test drive them or if they are juviniles then stay the f@$k away from cars.

Sorry to show you this guys and gals, but let's all use my stupidity as a reminder why car security is so important.

I went to see the car tonight, this is what I found...

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

06.jpg

The only reason this damaged happened was because the Fire Department disconnected the battery.

05.jpg

oh dude, that's heart breaking I hope that they can get the people who did this...where was it found? :dance: thank goodness you had insurance and you can recover financially from your loss....

on the up-side, are you going to get another one?

Lesley :lolcry:

Damn man, I really feel for you :lolcry:

Thank god you had it insured, mines only gonna be third party :dance: then again,

mine aint worth anywhere near as much...

Hope your claims go through fine.

Should buff out...............no. Sorry, it's no joking matter. When my yellow ke20 was stolen, it took two years for the little pheonix to rise due to fire damage, and even now my once almost totally rust free rarity has way more cancer, so I feel at least something like your pain. Hope that some lowlife's idiocy dosen't take the sparkle off your love for all things fast. Don't let the turkeys stop you flying like an eagle!