Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ravens 'other' Ke25

Featured Replies

  • Author

I work as an Automotive Parts Interpreter, so I'll have a suss with a kit, though I have changed it over and it does have a known working M/C in it.

  • Replies 132
  • Views 32.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Another update.

 

Took the car into a mechanic today to check over the brakes and it has now been discovered that the master cylinder has an internal leak, sucking in a small amount of air.

 

So on Monday, I'll be getting myself a new master cylinder, bench bleeding it, and then fitting it up after work at some point.

yay :yes:

knew it was the master :jamie:

 

whats a new master gonna cost? round the 150 mark?

can't complain with that :yes:

can i ask who through?

 

i suspect mine may be doing the same thing.

 

real spongy only just recently, but not leaking fluid.

 

 

cheers,

 

dave

  • Author

So, the saga continues....

 

ATAP sent me out a master cylinder only to find, when I took it out of the box, that it was a single circuit, not a dual circuit, so I promptly returned it.

 

Now I have to get the master cylinder reconditioned, which is going to cost me $166 all up.

 

Should have that done hopefully by this Friday.

can't they supply you with the correct item?

although that said, resleeving is actually better, it lasts for longer...

  • Author

Unfortunately they only do an aftermarket single circuit master cylinder, and its no use to me as its completely different. with only one brake line connection to the master cylinder, not the two each side that I need.

Edited by Raven

Unfortunately they only do an aftermarket single circuit master cylinder, and its no use to me as its completely different. with only one brake line connection to the master cylinder, not the two each side that I need.

 

Why don't you give yours a light hone and fit a $20 seal kit yourself.

  • Author

I received my master cylinder today and it only cost me $83 to get reconditioned due to the fact that it had been resleeved before.

 

So if this doesnt work, I'll start clamping brake lines and find out which end or corner its leaking from.

  • Author

Well, the brakes are better but I still lose the pedal on first pump and this was after the master cylinder was reconditioned and bench bled.

 

Next up, I'll be swapping over the front calipers from the yellow project KE25 and see if that fixes it as everything else has been changed.

clamp a;ll the lines and undo one by one, see what helps :(

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.