Ravens 'other' Ke25

Raven

Again had the brakes bled after I changed the seized front right caliper. The shop also fitted line clamps too to check the brakes. Brakes were fine, until I left and then the pedal went all spongy again, which means I still have air in the braking circuit somewhere.

This is all being fixed on Wednesday next week by SA Brake & Clutch.

But today, I fitted an electric fuel pump, as I've been having vapour lock issues in hot weather.

The pump works and I've started it in the driveway, but havent taken it for a run just yet. Idles a damn sight smoother though :y:

Edited by Raven

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And.... the pump failed.

Took it back and got a Goss aftermarket mechanical pump. Also changed the front wheels with new RT104 rims from the wreckers with half decent tyres.

All most ready for the great ocean road cruise :y: Let me know if SA brake have any trouble with the brakes.

Brakes sorted!

Pressure bled the brakes and vacuum bled the brakes at the same time to force the sludge buildup out of the rear lines and rear main line.

A big thanks goes out to George at SA Brake & Clutch for that one!

Now all that is left is to get the stereo installed and adjust the lifters a little and then its all done and ready! :P

Edited by Raven