June 10, 200818 yr comment_252220 hiya boyz, I'm posting up in the hope of others that want to go on a cruise. so who is up for it and when? I would love too have all 4 T18s so anyone? Chirs Report
June 10, 200818 yr comment_252296 There's a Toyota Owners Club cruise in a couple of weeks?? I'm going on that cos I only have an Avalon at the moment :P Report
June 11, 200818 yr comment_252320 I'm always up for going for a cruise...aslong as i got got money for petrol... Report
June 17, 200818 yr comment_254099 Definitely more likely to be able to come this time as I've got a part time job now. Report
June 18, 200818 yr comment_254312 Can count in one of the T's showing... My Tamara is starting to run a bit rough. thank God i started work this week... that other 3T is going to come apart in the next two to four weeks for that much needed rebuild and refit. Still willing to throw her around with the currently dying engine though, bastard that i am. When you thinking Chris? Report
June 19, 200818 yr comment_254488 yeah count me in, only been on one cruise be good to see some more cars. i'll try get me mate to come a long he's got a t18 running a 2tgeu Report
June 20, 200818 yr Author comment_254583 sweet, 4 t18s The only real time i can go is the week my wife is in hospital, so the 28th or 29th are good of me Good for you guyz? Chris Report
June 21, 200818 yr comment_254843 i have a filthy running ke70 panno so i mite b able to make this one. bush run??? sweet, 4 t18s The only real time i can go is the week my wife is in hospital, so the 28th or 29th are good of me Good for you guyz? Chris i rekn sunday during the day Edited June 21, 200818 yr by h1_roll4 Report
June 21, 200818 yr Author comment_254891 bush run??? t18's at too rare to go bush driving (ever if i have done it a few times) I think we need to get the cars seen Chris Report
June 22, 200818 yr comment_255181 t18's at too rare to go bush driving (ever if i have done it a few times) I think we need to get the cars seen Chris While mine might look like it's been bush driving, i'm not keen to take her... Maybe we could do a coastal run? or maybe a river run? OH! how's start at Macca's on Great Eastern, down past casino, across the causeway, riverside-mountsbay,hackett, then follow the river around through the burbs ending up down in freo? Just an idea :( I'm out of action for any sunday mornings, but afternoons are cool. Report
June 22, 200818 yr comment_255232 While mine might look like it's been bush driving, i'm not keen to take her... Maybe we could do a coastal run? or maybe a river run? OH! how's start at Macca's on Great Eastern, down past casino, across the causeway, riverside-mountsbay,hackett, then follow the river around through the burbs ending up down in freo? Just an idea :( I'm out of action for any sunday mornings, but afternoons are cool. Around the city sounds cool. :) Report
June 23, 200818 yr comment_255299 keen as for this cruise guys but due to murphy kicking me in the nuts yet again,my rolla lost everything from the windscreen forward thanks to a split fuel line and some rather large flames(let this be a lesson to all to check their rubber hoses) :) :yes: :yes: i have another car to come in but it aint a rolla,just another commonwhore :( Can i still come on the cruise with this? The good news is its pushed me to rebuild the old girl sooner rather than later :) Report
June 25, 200818 yr Author comment_255922 keen as for this cruise guys but due to murphy kicking me in the nuts yet again,my rolla lost everything from the windscreen forward thanks to a split fuel line and some rather large flames(let this be a lesson to all to check their rubber hoses) :) :lolcry: :lolcry: i have another car to come in but it aint a rolla,just another commonwhore :( Can i still come on the cruise with this? The good news is its pushed me to rebuild the old girl sooner rather than later ;) you got any pic's??? a river cruise sounds nice. Do you want to draw up the route, and meeting place W_S? Chris Report
June 25, 200818 yr comment_255968 you got any pic's??? a river cruise sounds nice. Do you want to draw up the route, and meeting place W_S? Chris YAY!!! I get to contribute!!! I'll take care of the route and do some nice little maps and stuff!!! we want bbq or anything special afterwards, and how long people want to roll for??? Is Sunday the 29th good for all? that's this sunday... Report
June 25, 200818 yr comment_255972 YAY!!! I get to contribute!!! I'll take care of the route and do some nice little maps and stuff!!! we want bbq or anything special afterwards, and how long people want to roll for??? Is Sunday the 29th good for all? that's this sunday...Sunday is perfect. I'll stay for a while. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now